OS SERIES!

Heya peeps!

I know you are hearing from me after a long time....I guess. I wasn't dead nor I got disappeared into the woods, I was hibernating and contemplating some decisions.

So without beating around the bush, lets come to the actual point. Mhm.....so I've decided not to continue humara aashiyana I mean not to continue it as a fanfiction or a long story anymore because I don't want to drag it unnecessarily. Since I'm not finding enough time to write a full length bible like story so I've decided to take out an OS series on Humara Aashiyana where you'll get the updates about the most demanded sequences of the story. I'm not discontinuing this story...please don't take the wrong meaning. I just found out a way through which you'll still get updates from this story and that too on your demanded sequences.

The OS series will be continued in this very book...I'm not creating a new book. See I'm very much connected to all my stories and I don't wanna give up on them nor I want to disappoint u guys.

@shinee01 is handling Saathiya very well. Humara Aashiyana also needs same justice...

I hope you understand and support me in the decision that I've taken.

Thank You,

Shailja.

Please lemme know ur views in the comment section and also the idea about the first OS you want.