||Ch 1 - Our Very First Show, Again!||

Two years later

GOENKA VILLA

Kaira's Bedroom

Kaira's Bedroom

Author's PoV

The bed was creaking. One was on top of the other, a duvet covering them. There was moaning, there was groaning and the windows got steamy.

"Kartik......!!!", Naira moaned loudly from under the duvet as her nails pierced his skin.

Kartik was groaning and panting as he continued to do the business.

"Kartik...baby.....that's it, umm....that's it. You're good to go, you're good to go.....Ahaaaa...", Naira encouraged him, her eyes closed as she pulled her hairs and moaned loudly.

Kartik was tired now. He sighed in defeat and removed the duvet from above them and stood up wearing his pants. Naira looked at him shocked.

"What happened to you? I was this close from having an orgasm!", Naira shouted at him as she sat on the bed, covering her legs with the duvet and adjusting her dress.

"I was tired Shona. We've had this makeout session for the third time in the morning. I couldn't sleep at night. You literally woke me up after each half an hour interval", Kartik said yawning as he wore his jogging suit.

"What can I do then? I gotta know that women can conceive easily if they make out with their partner during the early hours of morning", Naira said getting up from the bed, tying her hair into a bun and standing in front of Kartik.

Kartik sighed and held Naira's shoulders tightly, looking directly into her eyes.

"Naira.....please try to understand. Its me who has to do all the work. Who said a man's life is easy?! I come back from office tired and then you ride on me and ask me to do a more tiring business. This is not fair yaar....men try to give pleasure to women and women are after giving pleasure to themselves! What about us? We're so helpless, we're so ignored, we're -", Kartik continued to blabber but Naira sealed his mouth with a wild kiss. Kartik was startled by the kiss but he responded with the same passion. Naira ran her hand gently through his hair and Kartik placed his hand on her hips.

Naira broke the kiss after some seconds and looked at Kartik. Kartik was numb, he couldn't believe what just happened, he was just gawking at her.

"Got your share of pleasure?", Naira asked Kartik while he was just staring at her. Naira rolled her eyes and walked away from him.

"Now stop gawking and take Oreo for a walk", Naira said picking up her towel and opening the bathroom door. Kartik came out of his trance and he was just grinning at her.

"And yeah......you have to eat egg yolks in the breakfast", Naira declared and walked inside the bathroom slamming the door behind. Kartik's grin disappeared instantly and he made a nauseous face.