||Ch 7 : Hit And Trial||

At Night

Ahana's PoV

After having dinner and everything, I walked into our room - mine and my sister's. I still can't believe I get to share my room with her till now. Where is justice? But its okay. She's tolerable. I like to be around her. She's the most decent person in my family.

Okay a lot of buttering done, now here comes the actual business!

"Siya!", I spoke and she fell off from her chair.

She is weird. I was wrong.

"Who the hell walks in like that?!", she shouted at me, still lying on the floor.

"Who the hell falls like that? It looked super fake", I said and she remained to lie on the floor, groaning in pain.

"I guess I hurt my ankle", she winced holding her ankle and I rolled my eyes.

I lied on the floor in front of her. She looked at me strangely.

"Its okay...we can talk about the business in this position also", I said and she looked at me unbelievably.

"You an alien or something? Its paining!", she winced holding her ankle.

"Let's talk about the business first. I figured it out", I informed her.

"Figured out what?", she asked me cluelessly.

"The show off thingy. It worked!", I said excitedly.

"Oh...that", she said sighing.

"You do have the brain part Siya!", I congratulated her.

"But I'm about to lose the ankle part...call dad...Naira...or some sensible person in this house!", Siya screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry to inform you Siya...but there's no sensible person in this house, except Oreo. Master Oreo has gone on a walk with dad....or vice versa...Master Oreo has taken our dad for a walk", I stated and Siya sighed in defeat.

"Okay now lets come to the point. I showed off in front of them and guess what, they fell for that", I squealed in excitement and Siya looked at me not so excitedly. We both were still lying on the ground and talking. It was fun.

"What did you show off?", Siya asked me least interested.

"That we belong to the Royal Family. Dad is the King of Rajasthan. Our forefathers were Maharana Pratap and gang. We clicked a picture with the Queen of England. We have a unicorn and -", I started to ramble and Siya's eyes got wide. She started laughing and tossing on the floor. I looked at her perplexed.

"What's the matter? Why are you laughing?", I asked her.

"You're in great trouble sissy. You just dug deeper trouble holes for yourself. It sounds super fake", Siya spoke, as she continued laughing her heads off.

"Those people bought that! They are convinced", I told her. Siya stopped tossing about on the floor. Her eyes were watery with all the laughter. She composed herself and tried to get back her senses. Her breaths had become shorter as she started to cackle after every five seconds. I stood like a joke there.

"See sis...either you really fooled them or they're fooling you", Siya spoke after finally getting normal.

"I fooled them, I know that. But the problem is.....they're asking for pics", I informed Siya and she started laughing more loudly.

"Hahaha...they are asking for pics! Now you're gone buddy. Nobody can save you", she said and I looked at her sternly with folded arms.

"You gonna help me or not?", I asked her seriously.