Chapter #2

*3rd pov*(1yr later)

   The mikaelson was getting ready for hopes 8th birthday the whole family was there when they noticed that violet wasn't there. Niklaus got mad that she wasn't here " VIOLET GET DOWN HERE ITS HOPES BIRTHDAY" he yelled nobody answered so Elijah ran up there a barged into the room when he noticed that nobody was there and nothing is in the room and I looks like it hasn't been touched in a year " Niklaus" Elijah yelled that's when everyone ran into the room " where bloody is violet!"nik said Rebekah saw the letter on the bed a grabbed it " it looks like this been here for a while" Freya says " well don't stand there a stare at it read it" kol says " ok bloody hell clam down!" Rebekah says
" dear family,
You r probably reading this a year or more after I left because u never noticed or never cared about but the only thing u did was neglected me and yelled at me for nothing u never gave me anything and never celebrated my birthday or other holidays or teacher me anything Hayley u say u want give ur children a better life than you had but u just did the same thing to me and niklaus you say u don't want be like Mikael but u did do the same thing to me but only worst and Rebekah Freya u say u want a child or lost one but u didn't take care of one or love me and kol u say u treat Davina like a queen but u can't even take care of or treat ur niece nicely but whatever you r not my family anymore Elijah you made a promise that you would protect us but that was probably not for only Hope that who it always been hope this hope that but what about violet no there is only me when Hope needs something or it's our birthday I need to be there for Her not because it's my birthday anyway you say always and forever guess always and forever never meant to last or for me soo don't bother trying to find me I'll be blocked because I am way more powerful than hope and the rest of u but the only good thing I got out of this 'family' is my papa and family , no not klaus or any of u I mean marcel and his vamps they raised me not any of u guys.. And Hope u r not my twin never will be because u r just a spoiled little brat and did u tell anyone but nobody probably would care that u abused me ur that u were the one that ruined klaus painting or Rebekah dress or one of Freya grimore any of that any way don't look for me you'll never find me..

Love/hate Violet Rae Sliver Moon Mikaelson (not soo much though) 
P.s u are soo much worse than anyone says that u are and to my biological parents u r worst than ur father klaus and Hayley u r more worst of a mother  than ur mother abound u at least she gave u to someone toke care of u but whatever piece out Bitches or the most pathetic family ever and hope you're just a spoiled brat and bitch bye forever and aways....(I will never forgive u guys)

  " what have we done we turned into people we never wanted to be god iam such a horrible father" nik says crying "I want u to look for my daughter and I want to keep searching in tell u find her and Freya start doing a location spell" nik said everyone was still crying they will never forgive them selfs for what they did and they will never stop in tell they find her.