Chapter 11

Aiden POV
We had a great day at the pack house, right now we just got back we are planning on having a movie night , just me and Violet because we haven't been able to have alone time for awhile, and It lets me be able to stare at my beautiful mate while she cooking popcorn.
When the popcorn was done we started to head over to the couch when she suddenly stoped and holding her stomach " babygirl what's wrong are u ok" I asks worried "NO my water just broke get Dominic and the bag while I call the family NOW" she says in pain I look at her wide eyed I ran a got the bag.
I went into Dominic room a woke him up " dada wfatz wrwng" he asks " sorry to wake you but we got to go and get ur ma to the hospital fast" I say fast he looks at me worried as I pick him up and run down the stairs " wfatzz wrwng wifh mama" he asks tears threatening to fall " nothing is wrong son, just that ur sister and brother is coming" I say calmly he claps while I put him in his seat.
When I was done I helped violet get in the car " I called everyone they said they be here in about an hr or so" she say I nod " ahwhwhaa" she yells while grabbing my hand tightly "I am so not letting u touch me again" she yells at me I looked at her scared I gulp " papa why iz mama sayiwg yow canv toufh hew" Dominic says I look at him nervous "ummm son she is in pain and she doesn't know what she saying alright" I told him.
"What do u mean I don't know what I am saying I fucking know what I am fucking saying bastard" she say to me angry I gulp and parked and helped her and Dominic our of the car and rushed in they got her situated when Dominic said something that Violet will not like " dada whvtzz fuch awd bawtawd mean" he says I stared at him wide eyed " never say that again ok they are very bad word got it" I say sternly he nods that's when my dad rans in he saw my face " what's wrong son?" He asks I looked at him and gulp " well violet said the f word and bastard, so when we got in here Dominic asked what the words mean" I said to him he looks at me wide eyed " shit that's not good" he says I nod"
You probably wondering why we are so nervous and scared well when violet is mad or something happens to one of her love ones she gets very scary.

(Hours later)

At 11:30pm are lil boy was born Ashton Toretto
At 1:45am are lil girl was born Alison Toretto
They both have are hair color mixed and has Violets eye color with my eye color mixed they are beautiful.

(A/N sorry haven't updated trying to get some of my other story's done and family things but thanks for being patient with me)