Chapter#8

Skip to summer time *Violet POV*

  Aiden's and Ethans family was here I met all of them and we hit it off and then there was a knock on the door and our beta answered the door, than my papa walked in , I looked at him shocked I thought he wasn't supposed to be here for a couple days "well aren't you going to give your papa a hug" he says jokingly I laugh and have tears running down my face , jumped into his arms " I missed you papa" I say he rubs my back while chuckling I get down and go to Aiden "Papa this is my mate Aiden his brother Ethan and his family and Guys this his my adopted dad he raised me my whole life" I say they all got to know each other I was happy that everyone was getting along.
    "Lil Queen, I have someone here that misses you and that you missed too" papa says I look at him confused put that walked in was My brother I haven't seen him since he helped me when I first teleport and he became my brother.

 I gasps " mag" I say though tears I ran into his arms crying "I missed you muffin and Alex has too" Magnus says I pulled away from him squealing " did you two get married yet because you two are meant to be, ohh and remind me to get him back for ...

I gasps " mag" I say though tears I ran into his arms crying "I missed you muffin and Alex has too" Magnus says I pulled away from him squealing " did you two get married yet because you two are meant to be, ohh and remind me to get him back for stealing my favorite car and bow and arrows" I say with anger in my voice " Muffin clam down how about you introduced me to the other one in the room because one of them look like he is about to kill me and the others look confused" he say I look around the room laughing " sorry guys this is my Adopted brother Magnus he saved my life when I first teleport and Magnus this is my mate Aiden and his twin Ethan and his family" I say after they introducing them self Aiden pulls me into our room
"Babygirl, that wasn't very nice teasing me do you think I should let you go without punishment or fuck you so hard and long that you won't be able to get out a bed for days." He said in a deeper and raspy voice
(Smut warning ⚠️)
I look at him and bit my lip " I didn't know I was teasing you I am sorry" I say shakily " is that supposed to help with this" he says while taking my hand and putting on his boner I gasp he grabs me and throws me on the bed he starts kissing my neck he rips off my shirt I was wearing I gasp " that was my favorite shirt" I say he looks at me "shut up you are not Allowed to cum I'm till I say so. Got it" he say I nod " words babygirl" he says " y y ea" I say he nods "good now undress" he says I do as I am told when I am done he grabs me and lays me on the bed " beautiful" he says.
He kisses down to my breast and start sucking on my buds of my breast I gasp as the Pleasure was intense he does the same with the other one and you know what happens after that.(a/;n if you want more comment)
( Smut has over)