Chapter#9

4yrs later
3rd pov
Every mikaelson was in the living room except Freya she was trying to find Violet still.
    When Freya all A sudden runs into the room " I know where she is" she say happy & smiling "really" everyone asks Freya nods " I can show you things that happen in her life if you want" she asks they nod yes " ok grab hands and from a circle" she says they do it
*version*
   They were in a school Tgey saw her walking arm in arm with a red head girl when She get tenses and start looking around for the something She looks at the twins boys that r around her age , one of them the tallest all sudden snap his head towards her and the made eye contact they were starring they didn't pay attention to anything else.
  Than The red head snaps her fingers in front of her and She look over at her " violet we need to get to class we have 2 mins to get there before we are late" she says to her" ok let's go" She says she starts walking off She turn towards where the twins are at " met me in the woods after school my mate" She says quitely and ran off to class.

Time skip after school

  She told Lydia that She won't  be home for awhile and than gone off towards the woods when She got there She looked around for someone didn't see them any where when She suddenly hears a stick break and Turned around and looked at him then he opened his arms and She ran into them.

   Aiden look at point

Ge got to school with my twin brother Ethan we are head towards are first class when He got the most sweetest smell that's when my demon and wolf yelled mate He snapped my head towards the smell and say the most beautiful girl ever we starred at each other in tell the red head by her snapped in her faces "violet we need to get to class we have 2 mins to get there before we are late" she says to her " ok let's go" she turns to look back at me a whisper " met me in the woods after school my mate" She say quickly  and ran off to class. He can't wait have my mate in my arms than walked off towards class

After school

He ran off towards the woods after He finds her looking around for him when he steps on a stick she turn and looked at him he opens his arms for her and she ran into them I buried my head into her neck " mine " He say " yes urs " she says " what is ur name mate "he say in a deep voice He saw she Shiver when he asks her that  He smirks at what He can do to his mate " Violet Rae Sliver Moon Mik..Martin " she says but He knew she was lying about her last name "what is ur real last name babygirl , my name is Aiden Toretto" He say she bits her lip and looks away like she deciding what to say " it's not my name anymore they aren't my family and never will be" she says coldly He look at her surprise " you don't need to tell me right now babygirl " He say softly..
*version over*
" she found her mate" Rebekah says Klaus growls at thAt.