Chapter 12

A/N -Plz read reread chapter 10 plz and if u see anything else that I forgot to edit or want to add let me know
Niklaus pov
We are getting ready to go to beacon Hills when we finished we had an hr left before we need to leave so freya is showing us another memory.
*vision*
Aiden was walking down the empty school hallway when he saw and boy was trying to Force himself on to his mate he growled and ran over to him and Yanked him off of her.
Started to beat him up " alpha let's go home I am tired and want to cuddle with you" said my precious mate. I nodded and we left and spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling.
*vision over*
"She has a very protective mate" Hayley says
"Well we are almost there so we better get ready to get off" Elijah says they all agree.

Violet POV

Finally we are able to leave the hospital with the family. I can't wait to be able to sleep in my own bed and spend time with my family. "Babygirl Are u ready to get home now" Aiden says I turn to him and see him leaning on the cars looking at me I bit my lip because he looks really hot like that "yes alpha let's get the kids home a introduce them to the pack!" I said smiling excitedly while getting into the car , he laughs than joins us in the car.
"Mowwy cwn you buw some music on plzzz" Dominic asks i laugh and look at him to see him holding both of the twins hand I couldn't help and take a picture of them "yes sweetheart what do you want to listen to?" I asked he smiles at me and starts bouncing in his sit " I wanv to lizten tw mommy and daddy's song!!" Dominic squeals I laugh and put on our wedding/love song "Oka buddy there you go" I said while looking at aiden watching him he looks at me with so much love and grabs my hand and kisses it.
"I love you so much Violet , thank you for being there for me and giving a family to love a protect" Aiden says to me with tears in his eyes and with so much love I smile with tears and love in my eyes
"I love you too Aiden thank you for being there for me and showing me what love feels like and go bring me our children, for helping through my old family trauma, and most importantly protecting us and being there and not leavening when it gets rough!" I say with so much emotion he looks at me and stops at a red light and wipes the tears off my face a kisses me "I lwve you two mowwy and dwddy" Dominic says from the back we laugh and start driving again".

Mikaelson Pov
We are about to land when freya said she had one more vision to show us because she is getting weak
                        *vision*
  Violet was crying for some reason in a bathroom when u could hear aidens voice  "Babygirl open the door plz and let me help and tell me what happen at the hospital or so help me I'll break down this door" aidens says Violet looks at the door and open it aiden immediately pulls her into a hug Violet cry's into his shirt "now Babygirl tell me what's wrong because all I know is that you went to the hospital while I was at work because you where in pain what happened is the baby okay and are you oka" Aiden asks Violet looks at him walks to there bed and sits at the end and then Aiden crouches down between her legs and looks at her and waits for her to talk.
    " I went to the hospital today because I was getting cramps and didn't know what was wrong because I am only 31/2 months pregnant so I went and the doctor said I was having a miss carriage and they said they would try and save it and they did but Alpha I w w was pregnant with twins and one of them didn't make iiiitt!!" Violet says aiden looks at her and starts crying to and hugs her and says " it's going be Oka we know that he/she will be safe and is with the moon Goddess now and we will send out flying lanterns and flowers for them for this every holiday and yr Oka omega" he says Violet nods and falls asleep on him.
  Aiden picks her up and places her on the bed and goes to call a meeting with the pack. When the gets here he says with tears still running down his face " Your Luna found out today when she went to the doctors because she was having cramps and when the doctor checked her they found out she was having a miscarriage they were able save them but she lost one that's when she found out that she was having twins so plz help us especially her to get through this" Aiden says crying still they all were crying and saying there were sorry that happened and would help with anything.
      *Vision end*
The mikaelson were all crying because of what the saw " I am so glad the Aiden was there for her and her pack" freya says and her wife keelin and the rest were and thinks about how much it hurt her to go though that but glad she had someone there for her while hope was smirking glad she got what was coming for her and that she wished that it was bitch of them and her mother agrees with her.