Chapter#10

(4yrs later)
  Ring. Ring.  Ring
I hit my alarm off I get up and get dressed, after I was done I walked down stairs careful because I am 8 months pregnant.
  I got to the kitchen I sarted breakfast for Aiden, Dominic I felt arms wrapping around me " good morning babygirl" Aiden says while nuzzling my neck and rubbing my baby bump.
  " good morning alpha can you get Dominic up breakfast is almost done" I say while turn around kissing his lips " hmmm alright I love you" he says I smile and kiss his lips once more "love you too now go get Dominic up" I say he goes and does what I ask I set the table up, they came down say down " mommy vhat are we downg toway" Dominic ask while eating his food " we are going to the pack house because me and your dad have somethings to do after we are done with that we can have a movie night does that sound ok" I asks he nods and claps his hands we all laugh.
(After breakfast)
We all got ready for the day and went to the pack house to hangout with the others and get some work done.

Hope pov
We all were standing in a circle still when we got pulled into another version
*version*
They was a girl that looked like violet she was playing with a 2 yr old boy " Dominic you got do it before he comes yell dada"she says "DADA" he yells then there was bang around and a man ran in with his eyes glowing he looks around he spots the other to that were laughing "oh u little monster why did u do that it scared me" he says his eyes shining with amusement " I dwdnt mwan to mama towd me to" the boys says.
*version over*
"She has a son" Rebekah says while crying "Nik is a GRANDPA"Kol says
*vision*
We were in a girls room " mom have you seen my makeup" we hear a girl yell " noo but have you checked Violets room it's probably in there" a women yells, then a red head girl barges into the room they were in and looks around " a-ha" she say while grabbing a bag off the dresser then a girl that looks like violet but older Version of her " Lydia what are you doing" she says " well violet I left my makeup in here so came and grabbed it" Lydia says Violet nods " hey Lydia can you help me get ready for my date" Violet asks " yes of course is it with your mate Aiden" Lydia asks violet nods.
* vision over*
"Wait did that go back"asks Hope " yea it did but I'll get some more recent ones" Freya says they all nod
*vision*
Ring ring
An alarm went off from upstairs they hear foot steps coming down from the stairs, they all gasp when the see violet pregnant.
She starts making breakfast when Aiden comes in "good morning babygirl" he says " good morning alpha can you get Dominic up breakfast is almost done" Violet says while she turns around and gives him a kiss " hmmm alright I love ya" he says while heading upstairs "I love you to now go get Dominic up" she says while getting the table set.
Aiden comes down with a 4 yr old boy " mommy vhat are we downg toway" Dominic says " we are going to the pack house because me and your dad have somethings to do after we are done with that we can have a movie night does that sound ok" she says he laughs a claps his hands.
*vision over*
Everyone gasps as they pulled out " umm Freya do you think you can show us when they get married and give brith" Hayley asks freya nods " yea I can try" she says
*vision*
"Alright push on a count of 3" the doctor says "1, 2 , 3 PUSH" Violet pushes " ahhhhhh I am never letting you get me pregnant again Aiden Toretto" screams violet. Aiden looks terrified at her " congratulations it's a boy" the nurse says while handing the baby to her violet and Aiden look down at him " he is soo cute, he has your hair" violet says Aiden laughs while crying in joy " what are you going to name him" another nurse asks " Dominic Jr Toretto" Aiden says while smile a couple mins off quiet " I am going to go get everyone" Aiden says while handing Dominic back to Violet, she nods.
5 mins later the door barges open " let us seee our grand baby" A women says with a man "hey it's my grandson to soo let me see" they look to see marcel and Lydias mom " well it our nephew so we are going to see first" Magnus , Alec and Ethan says at the same tim.
Violet laughs when they all started to argue , then they here Dominic starts giggling they all stop " awwwww he sooo cute" all the women says the men chuckle at them " soo what did you name him" asks stiles the whole room looked at him then all started to aAgree on us telling his banks " well it's Dominic Jr Toretto" Violet and Aiden says at the same time " you named him after me" A man says "of course papa" Aiden says "thank you son" Dominic says.
*vision over*
"He was soo cute" Rebekah says while everyone is crying " I am a ANUT" hope says really she was not happy at all she was mad the her so called sister was taking the attention from her and Hayley agrees.