Chapter#3

(10yrs later)
Violet POV (18 years old)

It's been ten wonderful yrs and today is the first day of senior year and with everything that happen last year and losing Allison was hard for us all but we have move on but not to forget her but we got to get on with ur life.
   Today is my first day school I am walking arm in arm with my sister Lydia when I get this most sweetest smell that's when my wolf says mate and I get tenses and start looking around for the smell I see twins boys that r my age , one of them the tallest all sudden snap his head towards me and we made I contact we were starring we didn't pay attention to anything else.
  Than Lydia snaps her fingers in front of me and I look over at her " violet we need to get to class we have 2 mins to get there before we are late" she says to me " ok let's go" I say she starts walking off I turn towards where my mate is " met me in the woods after school my mate" I say quitely and ran off to class.

Time skip after school

  I told Lydia that I won't be home for awhile and than gone off towards the woods when I got there I looked around for my mate didn't see him any where when I suddenly here a stick break and Turned around and looked at him then he opened his arms and I ran into them.

   Aiden pov

I got to school with my twin brother Ethan we are head towards are first class when I got the most sweetest smell that's when my demon and wolf yelled mate I snapped my head towards the smell and say the most beautiful girl ever we starred at each other in tell the red head by her snapped in her faces "violet we need to get to class we have 2 mins to get there before we are late" she says to her " ok let's go" she turns to look back at me a whisper " met me in the woods after school my mate" She say quickly  and ran off to class. I can't wait have my mate in my arms than walked off towards class

After school

I ran off towards the woods after I find looking around for when stepped on a stick she turn and looked at me I open my arms for her and she ran into them I buried my head into her neck " mine " I say " yes urs " she says " what is ur name mate " I say in a deep voice I saw she Shiver when tales I smirked at that what I can do to my mate " Violet Rae Sliver Moon Mik..Martin " she says but I knew she was lying about her last name "what is ur real last name babygirl , my name is Aiden Toretto" I say she bits her lip and looks away like she deciding what to say " it's not my name anymore they aren't my family and never will be" she says coldly I look at her surprise " you don't need to tell me right now babygirl " I say softly..