Chapter#7

(Week later) Violet POV

I've been throwing up lately , so my sister Lydia got me some pregnancy tests. So now we are waiting two see if it's positive, the timers goes off I walk over to the test and it says positive I gasp I am going to have a baby what if Aiden doesn't want it or I'm not a good mother Lydia Ushers me I will be alright so now I am waiting for him to get home from work, oh I forgot to tell you we graduated early and he got a job at a gym so ya.
20 mins later
" hey babygirl, how are you" Aiden says walking up towards me he sees that I am nervous about something " what's wrong" he asks worried I bit my lip and hand him the pregnancy test to him he looks at it wide eyed " I ... I am pregnant" I said a huge smile broke out on his " really I am going to be a dad" he says excited I laugh at him nodding he picks me up and spins me around "I love you so much babygirl thank for giving a family and making the happiest man alive" he says I smile at him "you mean Alpha king , My King" I say he laughs " yes, My Queen.

Marcel POV

I was walking to the mikaelson I still can't believe how they treated Violet. "Marcel I am glad you are here, have a drink with us" Nicklaus says " sure" I say.
10 mins later
We are laughing and talking I still miss Violet and I can't wait to visit her and met her mate and his family. My phone starts ring everyone stops talking I see it's Violet I started getting worried because she not supposed to call me in tell tonight. I answer it.

"Hey Lil Queen what is wrong did something happen?"
- Marcel
" Nothing wrong papa , I have great news"
-Shadow
She says happy I saw all the mikaelson looking at me weird
" Well spill the tea lil Queen"
-Marcel
"I am pregnant with a pup"
-Shadow
" IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!!! What the gender oh I hope it's a boy."
-Marcel
"*laughs* I don't knew the gender yet but the have to go now to tell the pack oh and tell the rest of them"
- Shadow
" Alright bye, love ya"
-Marcel
"Love ya to papa"
-Shadow
I hang up super happy the mikaelson look at me weird " why are you so happy" Nicklaus asks I look at him smiling " my adopted daughter is pregnant with her first pup" I say happy they a smile at me " congratulations" they all say and went back to what they were doing.

*Violet pov*
After I got off the phone with Papa (a/n; so at the beginning it is the beginning of the school year and summer is coming in 1 week soo ya and Aiden ask permission from Marcel to marry his daughter) me and Aiden called a pack meeting.
    "Hey listen everyone we are having a new addition to the Royal Family and Pack" Aiden yelled out to the crowd oh if you are wondering we put a shield around are property so no one can see us or get in with out our permission, the pack all cheers and we all start planning the bonfire and Royal family coming over for a couple weeks or days. I start heading to my and Aiden room.

  What if they find out where I am or I am not a good mother , I started crying because of my damn hormones.
(Aiden POV)
I hear Violet crying in our room, I run to her and pull her in my arms " shhh babygirl I am here , what's wrong?" I ask her wiping her tears " wh...whattt i if I am a horrible mother or..Orr my biological family finds me I don't want them in my family or life or pack but we have to met them sometime because we are Queen and King of supernatural" she stutters while crying. 'I hate how her family treated her and how they affected her and gave her nightmares or doubts herself' I thought
"Babygirl you won't be a bad mother because you are not your parents and we won't deal with what happens when they find out or we have to meet with them ok that won't be a problem for a couple years" I say to her she holding on to my shirt , after a couple mins I saw that she was past out I look at my watch and saw it was midnight so I pick her up and helped her in bed and change into my pjs and climbed into bed with her.