[Chapter 19]

Secret Location

May 18

0200 Hours(2:00 AM)

3rd Person POV

A man with a beard walked up to the boss.

"Have a seat," the boss said.

"What is so important, that we had to meet at 2 AM in the morning?" the man asked.

"Do you have the pictures?" the boss asked. The man nodded and handed him the pictures. He skimmed through them, then put his hand on his chin.

"This is not good," he mumbled, "we'll have to start the operation early."

"May I go?" the man asked.

"Yes, you may. But remember, anyone finds out about this, and you're dead. You don't want to get on my bad side," the boss said. The man nodded and walked away. As the man walked away, the boss smiled.

The CIA won't know what hit'em. Because that's the beauty of Spyder.

TIMESKIP TO 5:25 AM

Ben POV

Today started about the same as yesterday. I woke up energized, jogged to Mike's room, got ready, and then collapsed on the couch, looking for something that could stall me for 15 minutes. At that moment, Mike walked in.

"Good morning," Mike said, sitting down.

"Morning," I said. He picked up the remote and started scrolling through T.V shows. If there was one thing I had learned about Mike after being friends for so long, it's that he was very indecisive. After 5 minutes, he set the remote down.

"Can we please play Truth or Dare?" Mike said.

I sighed. "How did I know you were going to say that? But since we have nothing to do for the next 10 minutes, sure." I said.

"Great. Ben, Truth or Dare?" Mike asked.

"Truth," I said.

"Then about Jessica. Do you love her?" Mike asked.

"Yes," I said immediately, "I do."

"Okay then, my turn," Mike said.

Erica POV

So as always, I was up before everyone else. I got ready and went for a morning run. I got back and woke Zoe up. We were ready by 5:50. I told her to go to Raven's room, and that I'd remind Ben and Mike not to be late.

If I hear anything about Jessica, I'll walk away immediately, I decided as I walked in the direction of Ben's room.

As a spy, I never believed in coincidence. But seriously. What are the chances that this would happen?

"Great. Ben, Truth or Dare?" I heard Mike said. Of course, they were playing Truth or Dare.

"Truth," Ben said.

"Then about Jessica. Do you love her?" Mike asked. As soon as I heard that, I covered my ears. But somehow, the sound still got through as clear as ever.

"Yes," Ben said.

That's it. Why am I doing this? Why do I care? The answer? I don't. From now I don't care.

I walked back in the direction of Raven's room.

Ben POV

"Mike, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare," Mike said.

"After this mission, I dare you to take Zoe on a date," I said. Mike's reaction was predictable. His face turned like an cherry and he covered his face with his hands.