Epilogue

A lot had happened in the last 20 years.

Mike went on to become a professional baseball player. He recently signed a deal with the Boston Red Sox for 500 million dollars, which set a new world record.

Zoe went on to become a professional gymnast. She recently won first in the Gymnastics part of the Olympics. She married someone, and her name became Zoe Brezinski.

Erica chose not to become a full time spy. This shocked a lot of people, but it was her choice. She became an actress, and starred in several different movies. She married someone, and her name became Erica Ripley.

And me. I became a teacher. I now teach Math at a local High School. And I am happily married to my amazing wife, Erica.

******************************************************************

"Mommy!"

"Yes Cyrus?" Erica replied, coming out of the kitchen.

"When are Uncle Mike and Aunt Zoe coming?" Cyrus Ripley asked.

"They'll be here any minute now," Erica said.

"Yeah," Ben said, walking towards the couch.

"Will Artemis come too?" Cyrus asked.

"Yes, of course," Erica said.

A few minutes later, they arrived. They all greeted each other. Artemis and Cyrus went to play together, while Zoe, Ben, Mike, and Erica stood in the kitchen, remembering their days at the CIA Academy of Espionage. Their kids had no idea that their parents were spies, of course. The CIA had made sure of that.

But the parents dreamt of the day, that they could tell their kids, that they used to be spies.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

- Cookie