II

"I owe you nothing. What is done is done." JK declares to Gambino, the South Korean Mob boss. JK displays a poker-face.

"JK, that's not how I run my business. When you make a deal with me, I determine what's owed and what's not."

"As you will see Mr. Gambino, I don't play by rules, it's a messy process. My guys will be paid and as for yours, well you decide that."

"So, you're the tough guy now? Well JK, we have nothing else to discuss but as usual, I'm always open for business." Gambino motions for JK to leave.

"You don't get it Gambino, there is no business, I'm shutting you down. Your name means nothing to me. I own this city. I'm the new boss."

Gambino laughs. "It seems that you don't get it JK, you won't make it to that door alive. Do you think you can walk in here, threaten me, and leave with your life?

"Yes, I will leave with my life, you know why? Because killing a  FBI agent will not go well at the agency." JK smirks.

"A What?" Gambino is stupefied.

"Who knew a well-connected asshole like yourself , would let that get pass you." JK lends forward and the FBI burst through the doors, JK smirks at Mr. Gambino. "I believe we are done."

After the press conference about the FBI highest profile arrest of Mob boss Gambino, JK goes home to his fiancé, Mingyu.

"Congratulations baby. I didn't cook anything. I was thinking we should celebrate by going out with friends and having dinner." Mingyu states to JK as he wraps his arms around him.

"Usually I would decline but I feel like this is one of those days that need to be celebrated. I'll go shower."

"Don't take too long showering Jay."

"Yeah, Yeah." JK says as he pecks Mingyu on the lips. "I love you, Kim Mingyu."

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook. Now hurry up, go."

JK showers and he and Mingyu leave for the restaurant. They arrived at the restaurant and they are eating, drinking, and enjoying their friends. Mingyu Phone rings. The restaurant is too noisy so Mingyu goes outside to talk on the phone. JK continues talking to their friends.

"How do you do it JK? you make the job of being an FBI agent look easy." One of the friends ask JK, patting him on the back.

"I have no idea, maybe I'm just good at it." JK confidently states.

"Wow, Mr. Cocky." The friend laughs out loud knowing that JK always think of himself as being one of the best.

"Let me go check on Mingyu, I'll be right back." While JK is walking to the door, he hears the sound of a gunshot. He runs to the door and sees Mingyu laying on the ground. The snow bleeds red around Mingyu's head. Mingyu is gasping for air. JK holds him in his arm.

"Mingyu baby, stay with me, stay with me. Somebody Help! Mingyu baby just look at me, don't close your eyes Mingyu, look at me. Help! no Mingyu , look at me. NO!

Mingyu is rushed to the hospital and is pronounced dead on arrival.

Ken and Mingyu died the same night.    

💖💖