VII

The next Morning, Jin comes outside and finds his tire flat. He takes off his suit coat and begin fixing the tire. "You need help?" Jin looks up and sees JK taking off his coat and bending down. They both fix the tire and have a brief conversation.

"Thanks for helping. Let me repay you for your help" "You're welcome. No need to repay, it was no problem." "At least, let me offer you breakfast. I cooked enough." "I'll accept, but I have to go clean myself up." "Of course. When you're done, just come on over."

They eat breakfast and leave separately for the FBI headquarters. They have both noted each other's handsomeness and body build, but they never have pondered on those attributes. Their hearts are still frozen.

Their meeting ends. Jin goes home, showers, and put on a t-shirt with plaid pajama pants. He relaxes for a while then thinks about ordering dinner when JK knocks on his door. "Sorry to bother you, but I am cooking steaks and seafood. You're welcome to come over and eat and maybe we can go over some things on the investigation." Jin looks down at what he has on. "Sure. Give me a minute. I will change and be right over." They both eat and discuss details about their approach to the case. They get to a stopping point and Jin thanks JK for dinner and leaves.

After an exhausting week of strategizing and physical investigations, JK spends time with friends at a resort and Jin entertains friends that are visiting from New York. They stay with Jin to celebrate Christmas. JK had sent a text to the team to let them know that because of the holiday and the Defense Department re-figuring their system, that their upcoming meetings for the week were cancelled. He told them to enjoy their holiday.

Its Monday, JK returns home and Jin friends are leaving. Jin is outside with the friends when JK pulls up to his house. They acknowledge each other as JK walks into his house. "He is cute." One of Jin's friend states, raising an eyebrow while smirking. "Who?" Jin asks knowingly looking back at JK. "Your neighbor." Okay is the only thing Jin can say. "Are y'all still doing the nodding and waving thing after all this time?" Another one of Jin's friends who have visited him before teasingly says. "No. We mingle. Besides, he is my boss on a case I have been assigned to." "Well at least the awkwardness is out the way. Is he Gay too?" Both friends focus on Jin after the question is asked. "Mr. Nosey. Go ask him." The friend frowned at Jin's suggestion. "No. I'll let that remain a mystery for now." The friends hug Jin. "Each friend says goodbye to Jin the same way. "Goodbye Seokjinnie."

Jin smiles to himself as he turned to looks at JK's house. 'They are always playing match maker, meanwhile they too are single.' Jin laughs and thinks to himself as he walks into his house. JK is relaxing in his hot tub when Jin crosses his mind. He immediately opens his eyes and questions himself. "What are you doing?" He gets out of the hot tub and tries to clear his head. He dresses in sweats and grabbed a beer to relax for the rest of the evening.

Jin also relaxes but looks over the case to analyze how sophisticated the hacks were. He finds a server router and immediately texts JK. They get together at JK's house and work on the newfound information. They Skype the other team members, and since they can't access the classified version, they end the Skype and go to the FBI headquarters together, in JK's SUV, without a thought as to conveniently sharing the ride.

💕💕

Thank you for your continued support.  I am editing the sequel, Strictly Personal, to be published soon.  I'm excited to share with you this story's journey.