𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

I 00

I 00. I

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔

❝ punk ❞

A BODY SLAMMED AGAINST THE LOCKERS. People crowded around the duo who were arguing, but they gasped quickly as it turned physical. They oohed and awed as the body fell to the ground, groaning.

She stood over them with a glare on her face, her hands picking the person up from the floor by their jacket collar. They were forced against the lockers as they kicked around, hanging in the air.

Ariadne leaned forward, a scowl forming on her lips. "What did you say?"

The boy tried hiding his fear. "I said— you're a punk ass wimp."

He was slammed even harder against the metal lockers, his back scratching and bruising. She glared at him even harder before she released one hand from his collar, pulling it back before letting it smash against his jaw.

Crack!

Everyone turned frantic as the boy screamed in pain, crying out while holding his jaw. His friends helped pick him up, moving him from the group and down the hallway.

She watched as they left before rolling her eyes and picking up her backpack, throwing it over her shoulder. A blonde with blue dyed tips stepped in her way as she tried to leave, her hand son her hips. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Gee," the brunette started sarcastically. "I don't know, you tell me."

"You're going to the principle's office."

Ariadne rolled her eyes against before moving around the girl— only to be shoved back. The blonde, who was also known as Ellie Kemper, gave her a superior look. She was only a year older than the brunette, but she believed that made her have authority over the girl.

Ellie crossed her arms. "Lets go, punk."

Her heart rate picked up and so did her anger, causing her to smash her shoulder against the blonde's and walk away. But Ellie wasn't finished. Her hand reached out and yanked the girl back, but was met with purple eyes in a glare.

"Just because you were missing for seven years, and you were thought to be a nation fugitive, doesn't mean you can go around punching people."

Ariadne clenched her fist before trying to remove her arm from the girl's hold, but she was unsuccessful. The brunette was getting angry and that wasn't a good thing. When Ellie wouldn't let her go, she glanced down at her right hand.

On it sat her usual gold ring with the green trident on the middle, but on her middle finger was a small amethyst ring with silver leaves and vines. It had been a gift from Percy for her birthday, she immediately told him to take it back because it looked expensive, but he said he had been saving up for it. When she heard that, she kid you not, her face was red for hours and butterflies floated around her stomach.