𝑺𝒊𝒙.

I 06

I 06. I

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔

❝ council ❞

ARIADNE SAT AROUND THE PING-PONG TABLE. She held a random eight ball in her hands, not knowing why it was there but let it move between them as counselors followed one another through the door and into the Big House.

Her father was hosting a council meeting between all the counselors of each cabin to discuss what they were to do about the prophecy. She hoped he would allow her to go, but knowing him, he may not.

Percy and Grover has been tasked with carrying the Oracle back from the creek and towards the attic where it once was, a job she was happy she wasn't elected to have.

The girl had been ordered to rest her leg and Zoe, who had fired the arrow, sent her a brief apology which sounded dry and insincere. Her wound had closed up thanks to some nectar and ambrosia, but the dull pain lingered.

Thalia has tried helping the girl up once Percy and Grover left, but the brunette shunned her and had Silena and Beckendorf carry her back to Chiron who took her back to the Big House. She knew it hurt the daughter of Zeus, but frankly, she could care less. Both her and Percy were starting to become assholes.

Speaking of Percy, he had yet to say anything to her. Not even when he walked down the stairs from the attic did he make eye contact, as if avoiding her and the fact that he wasn't the only one upset by Annabeth's missing person.

And since Annabeth was the counselor of Athena cabin when she was present, her spot had been filled by a camper who had never met Ariadne, therefore, having no name for them. They had blonde hair and grey eyes like every other child of Athena did.

The eight ball weighed heavily in her hand as she messed around with it, using her nail to trace the black eight painted onto the front.

She sat in a wooden chair near her father and Chiron, Thalia standing next to her much to her dismay. Percy stood a bit away from the girl, but enough to see the bandage around her thigh and the glare in her eyes.

Her father swiped his hand over the table and snacks appeared along with cans of Diet Coke, not even Ariadne opened one. There was Cheez Whiz and crackers, a combination Ariadne had never liked.

One thing she was happy about was that Beckendorf and Silena day across from her, sending the girl smiles to allow some comfort for her. All of the Ares kids had broken limbs thanks to the Hunters and couldn't send a representative, currently sitting in the infirmary.

Zoe seemed to always have the need to voice an opinion, because she said, "This is pointless."

"Cheez Whiz!" Grover gasped before scooping up a few crackers and Ping-Pong balls  to spray with the topping.