𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

I 029

I 029. I

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔

❝ barbecue❞

     IF ARIADNE COULD KILL SOMEONE WITH A GLARE SHE WOULD'VE KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ALREADY.

Her glare never wavered from the back of Geryon's head, even as Orthus growled at her and bared his sharp fangs. The girl was ready to flip the entire trolley over with one wing of her sword if it meant killing the monster.

But Annabeth was right by Orthus's face, and she didn't doubt that her sister's throat would be bleeding if she tried anything.

Ariadne had made a snide comment numerous times, and each were causing Geryon's nerves to grow. The girl was not going to shut up if it meant keeping her friends safe.

Geryon parked the trolley once they arrived at the ranch house. The deck was set up for a party. Streamers and balloons decorated the railing. He let everyone out before gripping the brunette's arm tightly and pushing her forward, forcing her to walk next to him as he led them up the porch steps.

The two-headed dog followed behind Annabeth closely, making it clear for all of them that if a mood was made then she was dead. She had never hated a dog more than at that moment.

"Eurytion, do me a favor and tie up our guests," Geryon said. "We can't have them running off while Mr. Jackson is cleaning the stables, now can we?"

He took a three large aprons off the porch railing and slipped it over his head. He tied it around his backs, the aprons covering each of his chests, with one word on each, so together they spelled out: KISS—THE—CHEF.

Eurytion grabbed a set of ropes and tied Tyson, Grover, and Annabeth's hands behind their backs. Ariadne didn't make a move to run, knowing that Orthus would hurt her friends.

Nico understood that Annabeth would get hurt if he moved. He didn't put up a fight, even when he was restrained and a gag placed in his mouth. The girl knew he didn't necessarily care for any of them, especially her and Percy, but he understood that Annabeth's life was at stake.

The cowherd walked towards Ariadne, who sat on the porch next to Annabeth, but Geryon raised his hand. "Wait," Geryon said. "Daughter of Dionysus you say?"

Eurytion nodded with a raised eyebrow. "So what?" he asked, ripe in hands. "Am I tying her up or not?"

Geryon scratched his chin. Ariadne glared at him before he snapped his fingers with an idea. "Wine. That's what we need."

He walked off the porch and around the back. A few minutes later he came towing two large barrels before dropping them in the grass, pointing at Eurytion. "Bring her over, lets see what the daughter of Dionysus can really do."