2: Kid

-Jimin-

-Jimin-

I ain't ready for whats about to happen to me. I'm having second thoughts about shoving Taehyung into the attic.

Ah shit that reminds me, the person didn't tell me when they would pick up their kid.

Ding Dong Bing Bong

Oh shithshitshitshitshitshitshit, I don't like thisssss

I grab the nearest thing to defend myself with, it was a KitKat bar, so if they are actually Taehyung's stalker I'll just throw it at them.

I mean, your not yourself when your hungry

I slowly approached the door, and then opened it, and found-

To be continued

Nah jk LOLOLOL

-a kid on my front door step.

Nothing else was there but the kid, no toys, no phone, no gun, no dignity, no life, just a kid.

I peaked outside and looked around but didn't find anybody that claimed the kid.

Oh god what if the kid was actually Taehyung's stalker.

I looked down at the kid and gently placed the KitKat bar in front of her, she looked up at me and then at the snickers.

(HAHAAHA I WAS REREADING THIS FOR MISTAKES IM LEAVING THAT ONE IN CAUSE THATS FUNNY SKANKWWKAK)

"he said I'm not allowed to have c-candy"

What are you? A dog that can't eat chocolate?

"Nonsense, you can eat the chocolate, I'll let you brush right after" I felt kind of comfortable with the kid so I picked her up and threw her in the trash- and carried her inside.

Once I shut the door, I placed her on the couch in the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to switch it to pbskids.

It was that puppet show thingy again. I was gonna change it but she looked satisfied so I left it alone for a little while, I have puppetphobia I guess.

My phone vibrates and I take it out to see a message from Taehyung.

I thought for a little, I mean cmon now, THE WASHING MACHINE INCIDENT

📖

Once I finished opening the door to let Taehyung out, we both headed downstairs.

"So you have no idea who's kid this is? What if they just abandoned it, OR WHAT IF MY STALKER WANTED ME TO KEEP IT AND THE BABY WAS ACTUALLY A BOMB"

"Calm your raw nipples, your overreacting again, everything's gonna be okay" we then walked towards the living room.

"See? This kid is okay, it's not a bomb" I pointed out to the couch that had no kid in it.

No kid in it......

"HOLY SHIT TAEHYUNG I JUST LOST A KID"

Taehyung just stared at the empty couch and smiled "like it should be" he then looks at me "we have been saved by atua- namjesus- the lord"

I ignored him, throwing everything including my cat, and also looking at the ceiling. "TAEHYUNG I NEED MY MONEY, I CANT AFFORD ANOTHER SUGAR DADDY"

"Now your the one who needs to calm your raw nipples" he helps me search around the place to try and find the kid.

📖

"Uhhhh is this the kid your looking for?" Shouted Taehyung. I ran upstairs to see if it was the kid.

She was on the floor asleep, and I promised her she'd brush her teeth I swear-

"Yeah that's her alright"

Taehyung poked the kid and mumbled "definitely not a bomb" and carried her. "What are we gonna do with her?"

I looked around and got an idea. "Take her to my room, she could sleep there, ill try and contact the person who texted me" I said.

He exits the storage room and heads to my room. I pull out my phone to check any more notifications from other people who needed babysitting help.

I go downstairs to sit on the couch and switch the channel to a more, un-puppety one.

What am I getting myself into?

-
(I just finished a birthday edit for tomorrow :,)