5. Agreement

(So sorry that I didn't update yesterday, I thought I did 😔✊🏻)
-

-Jimin-

After a lot of explaining to both of us, Yoongi then leaves and Jungkook takes the stage.

Taehyung suddenly left, said something about a tampon flying and drooling? I have no idea.

So in the room were just me and Jungkook and Jungkook and me and Yoongi's sister Steve- Yuki. (DUDUDUDUD)

It was very awkward, nobody really talked, other than the tv running and Yuki giggling on Jungkook's lap.

"pSst"

I look around, someone is pissting me? Square up

"PssSsSst" I looked at Jungkook and he was looking at me. So your the one who psst me, AIGHT SQUARE UP-

"Can I tell you something? And promise me you won't freak out" I stared at him.

"Sure, I never freak out" He nods and hesitated for a bit, but then spoke once again.

"Your friend that just left, I'm his stalker-"

I quickly grab the KitKat bar in my pocket and unwrap it, I shoved it into Jungkook's mouth.

"YOUR NOT YOU WHEN YOUR HUNGRY"

Jungkook chews it slightly and Yuki stares at him like she wants some as well, but then looked back at the tv.

"Listen if you think I'm gonna go super saiyan right now, I'm not" I couldn't fully trust him on that but I had no other choice, unless Taehyung comes back quickly.

"Why are you telling me this exactly?" I asked out of curiosity, please don't hit me.

Jungkook looks at me once again and opens his mouth, "Because I want your permission and help to be with Taehyung".

He makes me sound like I'm Taehyung's guardian and he's asking for family blessings damn.

"Lol sure"

He looked surprised, never really expecting me to say "lol". I'm kidding, "sure" was the word he wasn't expecting.

"Really? THANK YOU SO MU-" "at one cost"

I cut him off, I'm not letting him go that easily, especially to a stalker. "What would you want?"

"JAM- For Yoongi to be mine" I didn't really wanna live lonely forever, and no, I'm not just dating him for money, come on guys I'm not that stupid-

I just kinda feel bad, he couldn't really take care of his sister and be there for her, and I could really see that his parents weren't really there for him.

And also because I'm falling for an FBI agent.

"Of course, I would see both of you together in the future" I smiled at his comment, really boosted up my courage.

"But of course it wouldn't really be easy, a girl at his work is really close to him, and I feel like she would make a move any time soon, so we have a long way to go"

Way to get my hopes brought down. A girl? Seriously? I mean I could be a girl for him if he wanted me to be one, just buy me a wig and skirt and this ass be poppin.

"That's alright, but same goes for Taehyung, he works at a coffee shop and many people would try to flirt with him, but that would be at rare times such as mondays or Wednesday's, but maybe they would aim for other days as well so watch out for that"

He nods, listening to my words carefully. He extended his hand out to me. "Agreement?"

I looked at his hand and slapped a high five. "Agreement"

He shakes his head "was that revenge for what I did" I look away playfully, smiling, "oh I dunno, was it?"

"Do you have Twitter?" Jungkook asks, I nod and pull out my phone, "My @ is 'GooGooGaGaMf' don't ask, I changed my bio and username once I found out Taehyung was he one I stalked"

Yeah his bio was sort of weird so I ignored it, definitely not letting Taehyung find out his Twitter acc.

"Jimin" I look to the doorway to see Taehyung with Yeontan, Yuki looked at Yeontan and started having grabby hands towards it

"Yoongi will be here in a minute" How the hell did he get Yoongi's number. If he went threw my phone- DID HE SEE THE STRANGERS DICK PICS-

Taehyung left and Jungkook was playing around with Yuki.

"Wanna try and start tomorrow?" Jungkook stops playing with Yuki's hair, "if your not busy, and it doesn't bother you then sure".

"I'm not really that busy, besides, I could have some extra hands for other babysitting's but only if Taehyung stays at home, if not then we can skip the babysitting part and stalk him in the coffee shop" I smiled at him.

He nods, mumbling a small 'thank you'. "We might even do you and Yoongi's one at the same time, but we aren't really on that level yet"

This was all going according to plan.

"Yoongi's here",Taehyung opens the front door to reveal a tired Yoongi, looked like he was running here, or at least running from something or someone.

"I-I hope I'm not t-th-at late" "deep breathes Hyung" Jungkook walkes over time Yoongi with Yuki in his hands.

Yoongi grabs Yuki and Jungkook hands him water.

"Me and Jungkook are gonna head out, thank you again for taking care of her, I'll come back next week if I need help"

He leaves 40 dollars at my table and leaves. Jungkook turns around to me and smiles, he leaves and Taehyung closes the door.

Taehyung heads upstairs and I close the tv, tomorrow is gonna be such a mission.

-
(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I need to update my other story toooooo)