Chapter 3 - Sundays and Lost Time

Burkhart Mansion

I got up and ready for the day quickly, I'll have to make sure to have some water along with me just in case I get lost walking around town while I'm trying to learn my way around it.

With a hum I gather up my water for my long, very long stroll or my probably very long stroll anyways.

Walking out of the house, I don't bother to lock it, hopefully I can find my way back. I am naturally directionally challenged and I don't mean that in a good way.

I'm seriously just really REALLY horrible at it unless I've been there a lot. But, I can explain to you how to make something, but I can NOT give you directions to ANYBODY'S house, not even my own even if I know how to get there.

—————————————
Point Place - Around - Somewhere

As I follow the sidewalks (after like forever) I come across the hub. That's a good place to start right? I walk in with a hum, not even looking at the people in the 'hang out' type of place.

I look around the walls, I'm not even sure what I'm looking for but I'm looking for it anyways. Then I see the buddy guy and I sit down. . Right next to him, ignoring his friends.

"You're my friend now." I tell him as I look at him.

"I'm what?" He asks confused.

"My friend. I'm going to take chemistry and I really REALLY need someone to help me blow stuff up. I mean I know I have to convince them that I can handle it being in whatever grade I'm but I'm going to do it."

"Uhhh"

I tilt my head and then stand up "wanna help me not get lost? I found my way here but I doubt I can find my way back."

"I . . I don't know." He says sounding really confused with a frown on his face.

With a shrug I pat his head "it's okay, you don't have to, I'm used to getting lost."

"Jackie" I hear shouts of as I head towards the door, I turn slightly and see Fez, Donna, Hyde, Kelso and Eric looking at me curiously.

"Can I help you?" I ask with a frown as I stay by the door.

"Come on man, you haven't hung out with us for the last few days."

"Unless you count her not being able to find her way home." Donna says with a small laugh as she bumps Hyde when they all walk over towards me.

I raise an eyebrow at her and smirk "Yeah, it's hilarious and if my sense of direction was better then I wouldn't have ran into you!"

"BURN" Kelso shouts out happily as he points at Donna and then looks at me "that was a good burn!"

"Right." I say flatly and turn around "bye now"

"Jackie" Eric says "Red wanted me to check on you and if you weren't Uhh. . remembering to bring you over so that mom can check on you."

"No thanks, I'm good. See ya. I have to go find. ."

"You house?" Steven asks amused.

"The school actually, so that I know "

"Where it is." Eric says exasperated and shakes his head "Yup, you're coming home with us little devil."