Chapter 6 - After Wednesday Is Thursday

Forman residence

Wednesday had passed by in the typical way that it did. Really, Laurie helped us make breakfast again, much to Kitty's delight and others confusion. We went to school which was fine. Although Buddy and I didn't blow up Chemistry class again, unfortunately.

Today, Thursday, us ladies were already in the kitchen getting breakfast ready for the day. Almost the same things as always except I was making hashbrowns this morning.

"Oh Jackie, I didn't know you could make hasbrowns. That's what those shredded potatoes were soaking for." Kitty says with a bit of an awkward laugh again.

I hum in response as I flip them "I like hashbrowns."

"Me too," Laurie responds and then she gasps dramatically "What about my diet?"

"Just go for a long walk." I say with a small laugh "or you could always dance, it'd help you get rid of the weight without making your body so tired. Even then you're not fat. You look great."

"Aww, that's so sweet Jackie!" Laurie says happily as she gives me a hug making me feel soo weird. I pat her on the back awkwardly.

"Now all they need to do is kiss." We hear Hyde say.

"Ew man, that's my sister." Eric says with a disgusted sound.

Turning around we see them both looking at us as Kitty laughs awkwardly again. That's when Red walks into the kitchen and stops at the door looking at Laurie, me and the boys with a frown while kitty awkwardly laughs again.

"Good morning Red, breakfast is almost ready. Go ahead and having a seat."

"Right." He says as he looks at us with narrowed eyes and sits down, Eric and Hyde doing the same while Laurie and Kitty set the rest of the table.

"Are you gonna help me fix up some more things today Jackie?" He asks after I start finishing up the hasbrowns.

"Yes!" I say happily as I finish putting the hasbrowns on a plate and bring it to the table "What are we working on today?"

"I don't know, I'm sure we can find something anyways."

"Why can't you hang out with us today?" Eric asks me with a frown.

Hyde nods in agreement then "Yeah man, aside from driving you to school you don't try to hang out with us at all."

"Except for Fez." Eric says with a frown and then he looks up at me curiously "Why Fez?"

"Cause, he needs other hobbies besides talking about sex and porno's. Besides he can be funny and normally he's nice."

"Do you have a crush on him now instead of Kelso?" Hyde asks with a scrunched up nose.

I roll my eyes "I spend most of my turn with Red." I say flatly.

I see the moment that registers in their head and their eyes bulge. Laurie places her finger in her mouth and gags while Kitty laughs uncomfortably. Wow, they're all perverts. Poor Mrs. Kitty.

Red shakes his head at me, then the other and mutters under his breathe just loud enough for us to hear "dumbasses"

Vista Cruiser

"Have you learnt the way to the school yet?" Eric asks me then as he looks at the road.

"From your house yes." Which is true, I can't exactly remember where her home is suppose to be now. .

Hyde turns to me and takes off his glasses looking at me like I'm crazy "Are you saying you don't know how to get there from your own home?"