Chapter 3

Garu's POV

Yesterday was really quite peaceful.. Hmmm I wonder whyyyy.. its on the tip of my tonguee...

Nah nevermind it was probably just a wonderful day that I could train and meditate in peace, with no distractions.

So because I was in a good mood today. I went to town for a nice walk in this wonderful morning of mine.. Ehe I kinda feel happy all of a sudden.. but deep inside I knew something was bothering me..

My thoughts were interrupted by Abyo and Ching

"Hey Garu" Abyo greeted with Ching by his side..

I just waved at him and smiled.. Well clearly I cant talk because of this vow of silence...

"You want to go to Goh-Rong with me and Ching?" Abyo asked and I nod my way of agreeing..

"This could be a great way to see Pucca.. I didn't see her yesterday" Ching said

Now I know why it was so quiet that day.. Pucca wasn't around to annoy me... Well I like the silence she gavee... yet there was something wrong about it... She was never a day without chasing me.. Maybe she was busy.. I dont care.

Then we headed of to Goh-Rong to eat some yummy noodles that I've been craving this morning.

Arriving there, I suddenly felt nervous that Pucca will be here and strangle me with her death hugs...

We sat on our chairs and ordered.

"Ohhhww Waiter!!" Abyo said impatiently..  I guess he was starving too..

Obviously the waiter came out and a bad luck it is for me... its no other than Pucca.. Ohhh nooo.. I try to hide but it was too late, she is already at our table.

She looked at us waiting for our order... Hmm weird, she would be kissing me right now or hugging me.. She was just staring at us and not even noticing I was here *groannns

"Garu, you okay?" Ching asked and I just signed her I was okay.

"So Pucca we would like your best noodles" Abyo ordered to Pucca..

Then she just smiled and walked out to place the orders..

Few moments later.. Dada came out with our food and it looks delicious..

After eating, we head out of the restaurant.

"Did you guys notice something off about Pucca" Ching said curiously that made me question it too.

"Your right. She ignored garu and didn't even looked at him with her love eyes" Abyo answered..

"Maybe she's just busy that she hasn't notice him"

They continue talking while I'm in my thoughts.. wondering about why Pucca behaved like that.. She did ignore me and she payed attention to them, why not mee..

"Psstt Garu, how about we train?" Abyo asked excitingly.

I agreed because I want to distract myself... thinking about Pucca isn't good.. its not like I care.. she's just a friend who's annoying..

We trained until we got tired and went home.. When I arrived mio welcomed me affectionately.. hmph this cat does this for food..

Going to bed, yet I still cant stop thinking what happened to Pucca. I expected her to hug me or get my attention but nothing came..

I guess I didn't see those eyes twinkle today *sigh heavily

Pucca's POV

Getting ready for bed then suddenly my uncles came in..

"Pucca are you okay?" Uncle Dumpling said

I smiled to himm and nod

"You know you can tell us anything" Uncle Ho said assuring me that they were there for me.. Aww how can I have such amazing and talented uncles

"Is this about garu?" Uncle Linguini asked but I shook my head

Then I signaled them I was going to sleep. So they went out my room and said goodnight..

Phew they didn't see the things in my room..

Today was a good day... No loving garu... No pain... Its a new me now.. I learn to accept garu and me were destined to be only just friends nothing more :)

I keep myself busy at the restaurant.. I'm already a teen now, I should act that way... Next thing I knew I fell alseep because I was worn out with work.