Chapter 4

Garu's POV

Weeks had passed and it became more quiet... Pucca hasn't been chasing me and showing affection.. not like its a bad thing for me but it is disturbing me... I am literally pissed off.. why doesn't she notice meee like hell I'm there beside her.. She should shower me with hugs or kisses.. yet it never happened.. how frustrating!!

I can't even focus on training, the peace is getting to me.. I think I'm going coo coo...

Having a bad mood, I went to town to walk it off..then I met up Ching and Abyo holding hands.. great even more reasons to make me feel bitter now... not like I want a relationship its just ughhhh!!! What is happening to meee grrr -_-

"Oh garu! Whatsuppp!!" Abyo said that made me groan

"You alright garu?. You look upset right now hehe" Abyo said nervously..

I looked at him with a irritated expression.

"Yeah buddy you are pissed hehe thats great I guess" Abyo joked around but he felt tense at the same time

Ching looked at both men and observed the tension especially through Garu's mood right now.. So she interupted them.

"So guys I notice Pucca hadn't gone out with us lately" Ching said

" Do you think she doesn't want us anymore"

"Babe thats silly.. of course Pucca want us.. maybe she still has no time for hanging out.. she's acting now her age after all" Abyo said, reassuring his girlfriend everything would be alright

"Your right!. She is turning mature and she is not chasing garu anymore.." Ching reply

"Come to think of it hmmm.. Pucca loved Garu since they were little up until now that she's a teen, I guess she is really growing up.. Right garu?" Ching continued her blabber

"Hmph!" I replied

"Well I think that was cute of Pucca to do yieeeeehhh!! You guys are my otp you knoww... She really did not stop until she got your attention and loveee.. So adorableee" She squealed in delight

"Umm Ching you should stop now hehe. Garu's getting uncomfortable" Abyo stopping his girlfriend

"But its so romanticcc! Like is Abyo"

"Yeah I guess hehe" He answered and scratched his head because he was flustered..

Welp my time to leavee and have there moment.. wont have to witness this mushy stuff..

Surely they were right..Pucca has changed into her age.. Am I losing her now?.. Nope she's Pucca another fan girl.. she will never stop loving me.. still turns out a bothersome in my perspective..

I was admiring the town until I caught a glimpse of someone... Someone who I didn't see in the passed few weeks and haven't had contact with..

Those eyes that I missed, which were fill with love and devotion. And that smile; gives out her pureness and sincerity of genuine happiness.

But get out of my head.. these silly thoughts.. pathetic...

She is just gonna come up to me and will start the chase all over again..

Shockingly I was suprised that she swiftly rushed passed by me.. No glance and no love was seen..

Suddenly my body felt numb.. I felt like my heart was being pierced and shredded by the fact; she doesn't care anymore...

No it can't be.. did she really gave up on me.. if she did.. then why am I not happy. Why am I hurt all of a sudden.

Guilty and regret fills up my conscience begging me to talk to her and ask her whats wrong.

My pride go the best of me so I brushed that crazy plan away and ran into the farthest corners of the forest.. To clear my head and stop all this nonsense of loving Pucca.. yes I slightly care about her cause she's my friend but I dont love her..

Goshh this can't be happening