Chapter 13

Abyo's POV

We're here at the shop to buy the things Garu needs for Ching's plan on getting Pucca back. Yikes I really got a crazy girlfriend, but that's why I love her.

"Garu what do you think of this flower?" Ching asked, carrying the bouquet of yellow flowers.

"Hmmm" Garu said, not being sure of Ching's choice.

"Not that one Ching. It's looks too bright and it doesn't fit Pucca's personality" I said

"And what do you prefer ABYO?" Ching feeling offended and angry at the same time.

"I think this black roses are perfect for Pucca!.. Dont you think? It really fits her dark and scary trait" I stated, holding up the bouquet of black roses at her face.

"Abyo you dimwit!.. These flowers your talking about are dead! And it's meant for something romantic, not a gift for a funeral!" Ching explained, fuming with anger.

Whooo she's definitely scary, so I'm not gonna say another word before I blow up more of her fuse.

"Your not gonna say something?" Ching asked, dumbfounded that I didn't fought back.

The last thing in my mind is making her mad again. I heaved a sigh and shook my head.

"That's a good chicken" She cheekily smiled at me.

I just darted my eyes away from her, feeling shy all of a sudden by her smile.

"Geesh relationship stinks" Garu finally broke the silence.

Garu's POV

Watching them bickering, makes me aggravated by their presence. Do couples always fight like this..

Seemingly makes me doubt on whether to enter a relationship. If that happens, it could affect me in a wrong way and divert my ways as a ninja.

"Ey Garu you okay? You spaced out for a bit" Abyo asked assuringly.

"I'm fine. What were you talking about again?"

"That relationships does not stink because it's the best thing that could ever happen in life. Even though it comes with fighting and pain. All will be worthwhile at end of every rain or bumps in a relationship" Ching convincing me.

"She's right Garu. There may be fights, but the love, trust and patience you both have for each other will conquer it all. Receiving much more happiness than pain" Abyo added

"It takes two to work a relationship" they both said with sweetness in their voice.

They really do love each other, after hearing it from them makes me more willing to witness the feeling of love and being loved in a relationship..

"Sure guys, yet it doesn't change my idea that you both a have stupid relationship" I said, messing with them.

Therefore, they started smacking my head, being insulted of what I said. Hmph I just clearly lied though, so they won't notice I'm also yearning for it.

A smile formed on my lips, getting away from them. I called out their names, to get their attention and to currently start buying the things I need for Pucca.

Walking out the flower shop, my eyes darted on a simple rose. Showing the color of pure red. I smiled at the thought that she will like this and it also matches her well, cause it's her favorite color.

Pucca's POV

Coming back from that place, I hurriedly went up my room to finish my chores. Promptly there was a knock on my door, giving me a surprise.

Opening it, I saw my uncles having a wide grin on their faces.

I looked at them confused."Ummm.. Hehe what's going on? Why are your faces like that?"

"Why dont you see for yourself down stairs? Theres a visitor for you" Uncle Luinguini said, having the weirdest smile ever.

So I went down stairs only to see my friends..

"Hi Pucca.. Long time no see right" Ching giggled, I just smiled at her and nod.

Eyeing them questioning on why their here. "Well Garu wants to give you something" Abyo said.

Directing my eyes at him. He steps forward nervously and was holding something at his back. I can't quite distinguish it from here.

Contemplating with his thoughts, I was waiting on what the heck they were talking about.

He looked at me and I raised my eyebrow impatiently.. I got no time for this childish games.

Until he held out the thing he was hiding. It was a rose, the reddest I had ever seen.

My eyes shot wide open and was about to answer him. But I refused, controlling the urge to speak on what's on my mind right now.

I was about to walk away when Ching called out my name. " Pucca.. Aren't you going to accept Garu's gift?"

I shrugged my head, for a no.

"But why Pucca? Garu did put effort into it, even if it wasn't his style. He did it for you" Abyo persisted.

Psshh how stupid is this scene, with his games and all... I dont care on how effort he puts...

Snapping out my thoughts my Uncle butts in the conversation "Pucca you know it's not nice to object someones effort especially Garu's"

Tsk even my uncles are at his side. So I went to him, standing closely in front of his face. I stared at him with my dull expression and took the rose in his hands, walking away from them; going back to my room.

Shutting my door loudly as I entered, I threw the rose on the floor and flumped on my bed.

"Pucca what would I do with you" I blurted out, while staring at the rose.

Garu's POV

What the heck happened!.. Frozen in my place, she was so close in front me. However, she was about to reject my rose, if her Uncles didn't forced her in accepting.

"Woah did you just see that? Pucca was about to refused Garu's gift" Abyo stated

"Yeah, it's so unlikely of her. She was never like that.. I was positive she would love it especially coming from Garu.... Besides she even waited years for pete's sake!" Ching perceived.

"I'm sorry Garu for Pucca's behavior. We know she isn't like that" Uncle Dumpling apologized then bowed at me  with Uncle Luingini and Uncle Ho by his side.

I waved my hands and shook my head, as it was no need to apologized.

I tried to form a smile on my face, for them to see it was okay. Even though it's not.

I bowed at them and walked out of the restaurant, with tears straining in my eyes. If I didn't left early, they would see my vulnerable state.

And I dont want that to happen, not again. I already let Ching and Abyo saw it, which it wasn't my intention.

They can't see a ninja weak. A ninja who had softened by the love for a girl; with the name of Pucca.

"I will not give up! No, I will be like Pucca. Someone who's strong and dedicated in the things she do. Let alone her ability to not give up if she genuinely wants it and truly wishes to achieve it"

"Gosh when did I turned cheesy" I exclaimed, chuckling at myself on how dumb I look right now.

Recking it was dark already, I'll just start again tomorrow and do whatever it takes to have her back.