Special Chapter

3rd POV

It's been 3 days passed from the time Garu and Pucca were finally official. After that night Garu took Pucca home, kissing her cheeks. Earning him a blush from Pucca, who rushed away after saying goodnight.

Henceforth on that day, Pucca and Garu hadn't meet up with each other, cause he knows Pucca was busy working. She alrealdy mentioned to him that her shift was full and she never had a long break afterwards.

Although they called every night until Pucca was always the first one to fall asleep, leaving Garu a smile when she snores cutely.

He knew he misses her even if it's been only days since they last saw each other. For Garu also became busy from training to distract himself from wanting to disturb Pucca and take her away from Goh-Rong to his arms.

Seems cheesy but he loves the feeling of her warmth with him.. That's why when Garu meditates, Pucca was always on his mind making him determined to be stronger especially he has someone dear to protect now.

Having a hard time, Garu was frustrated not seeing Puuca. So he called her up from his phone.

"Hey Pucca" I started off feeling nervous on what I'm about to ask her.

"Oh Hi Garu! Why are you calling this late at night" She said trying to make her voice cheery, but failed cause she softly yawned.

He chuckled on how adorable she is "Well sorry if I disturbed your slumber, but I want to ask you something hehe"

"Dont worry sweetie, you didn't disturbed me. I was just about to go to bed when suddently you called.. So what do you want to ask"

Garu exhaled "I wanted to know if you're free tomorrow"

"Hmmm yes I am, why?"

"Will you go on a date with me? I really want to see you.... And I miss spending time with you" Garu finally aksed her out.

"O my gosh! Yes! I've always wanted to go on a date with you Garu" She chirply exclaimed, not sounding sleepy anymore.

I laughed at her being a child "Okay, I'll come pick you up tomorrow"

"Sure! And this could be the perfect time to announce our relationship to my uncles.. They're still clueless on whats going on between us"

"I agree... Now that's been said, go to sleep Pucca. You need to rest now because your tired from work, goodnight Pucca... And have sweet dreams about me" He gently said.

"Haha when did I not dream about you.. *yawnnn* Okay sweetie, goodnight and I love you! "

"I love you too.. See you tomorrow Pucca" Garu hanged up the phone and went straight to bed with a smile place on his face.

Garu's POV

In the Morning~

I woke up from the streak of sunligh beaming out my window. As I realized it was already morning, I spring out of my bed and got ready for the date.

Thinking it was best to start early, so I could prepare myself especially this is my first date with Pucca Hehe.

I wore a grey turtleneck sweater with pants as the bottom, wearing sneakers. Looking at my attire on the mirror, I feel proud that it was just my simple casual taste in clothes. Regardless, I dont dress up that much. So I was always considered looking plain until this day, it changed.

Marching towards Goh-Rong, nervous as ever. The flowers and chocolates on my hands where shaking. Then My feet started trembling and my body wobbly as I took my steps to the front door.