Chapter 19

Garu's POV

"What do you want to say?" I asked them.

Looking uneasy, Uncle Dumpling took a deep breath and was the first one to speak ." It's about Pucca.. I know you have wondered her strange behavior.. We too, have notice she changed."

"What kind of change is that Uncle?" Abyo questioned.

"Hmmm.. it was when she starts to have less time for you guys like she intended to avoid you....That time she became distant, but she was still her old self with us... Although there was never an emotion of love within her, she changed by not obsessing about Garu" Dumpling stated.

"There was also the time when Pucca starts to wonder off on her own, but it always happened during her spare time.. We were getting suspicious everyday, yet we let it slide for the mean time.. Considering that maybe she just needs time to herself and to build herself again" Ho said

"Build herself again? What do you mean" Ching asked.

"I know Pucca was always a happy and positive girl... But she's really not.. As her Uncles, we know regardless she's not fine.. Even if she hides it all away.. We can already tell especially those times she was heartbroken by her first love"

"F-First L-Love?" I stuttered.

"Yes first love... And that's you Garu" Linguini answered.

"She only felt her very first love with you, from the day she laid her eyes on you.. It changed her completely... Yes she was still a kid back then, but her love was pure and still innocent.. Of course having that feeling generates throughout her body, sending all kinds of sensations.. Which made her heart beat more bubbly than before and gave her the happiness of being in love"

"However she didn't know it will brought pain and heartbreak... And we witnessed it every night you rejected her" Ho said with a bitter smile plastered..

"I'm sorry" I said sincerely, bowing my head and tears were erupting.

"You don't need to be sorry Garu...We can't force you to love our Pucca" Linguini replied.

"But I--"

"Wait.. I realized something" Dumpling cuts me off.

"Now I know why Pucca made us do that"

"Do what Uncle" Ching asked.

"That's what I was about to tell you too.. The time when she was in her room, we notice something was different"

"How different" Ching wondered.

"Oh cmon Ching.. Stop with your questions and let him finish" Abyo scolded her.

Ching rolled her eyes at him and remained shut..

"It was different because of it's color.. She changed it to black and only a little bit of red was seen"

"Oh my gosh that's a crisis... Black doesn't fit her.. nooo my baby... she loves pink and a lot of red" Ching beamed out.

"Black fits her a lot though" Abyo smiled.

"Shut up you two" I coldly said, not having the mood for their arguments again.

"Then we find it odd that she changed the color of her room.. She was like a whole new person.. Until she made a request to throw out the boxes in her room since she was going somewhere..At first she was hiding those boxes from us.. Sooner or later she was the one who revealed it... "

"When we checked in the box it were dolls, pictures and frames of you... It was all about you in that box and she wants us to burn it"

"We can't though, for it was also precious to her even if she was doing something irrational.. She was just going through her emotions that she isn't clearly thinking the value of what's in the box if it were to be thrown away"