Chapter 20

Pucca's POV

Yesterday was definitely frustrating, putting me on the spot was just too much for my liking.. I know what I did to Garu was wrong, but he needed to know the truth that I dont love him anymore..

If I didn't ended it there then he would still expect to chances that were impossible to happen. Having the outcome of getting hurt either way.

I was working right now to take my mind off it... Cause something inside me felt bad and I wasn't liking it one bit...

"Hey Pucca, your needed in the kitchen" Dandy said

"Oh okay thanks"

"By the way where's Dada?.. I need him to fetch something" I asked.

"He's out buying some ingredients, but he'll probably be back later on" He replied while mopping the floor.

"I'll be off then.. I need to take Dada's work for now" He nods and walked out, carrying the garbage to the dumpster outside..

I went into the kitchen only to find my Uncles were piled up with their cooking..

"Pucca can you help us with the orders.. Dada is out, so we have more task on our hands" Uncle Dumpling said.

"Sure!"

"We'll have a long tiring day right now Pucca. Are you up for it?" Uncle Linguini asked, looking concern for my sake.

"I'll be fine Uncle..Besided I'm a hard working fighter like you guys"

"That's our Pucca.. Always the strong one." Uncle Dumpling commented.

"I learned from the best" I winked and chuckled at them.

"All will be worth it on the end of the day Pucca" Uncle Ho smirked

"Why is there any occassion today?.. Do you guys have something planned for me"

"N-No there's nothing Pucca.. Your uncle was implying the feeling after every hard work.. Yeah that's it Hehe.." Uncle Dumpling nervously scratched his head while eyeing Uncle Ho, sensing he did something wrong.

"Yup his right Pucca" Uncle Linguini agreed, averting his eyes from me.

Hmmm, they're hiding something from me.. Noticing the suspicious looks on their faces, gave it away..

I shrugged it off. "Okay if you say so.. I'll go back to work now" I said, picking up the plates and washing them.

Dumpling's POV

"You almost gave it away" I whispered

"Sorry it was my bad.. I let it slip off my tongue hehe" Ho said.

"We don't want to ruin everything" Linguini resolved firmly.

"Your right.. I woudn't want to end the effort on an early matter" Ho stated

"It will be a waste if it did" I replied, looking at Pucca who was far away from us.

"Hope this day turns out good.. I feel anxious already" Ho said and went off.

We hurried on our tasks, so Pucca wouldn't get suspicious with us gossiping.

"Wish us all luck"

Pucca's POV

How exhausting, I was working all day non stop. I didn't even get to take a few breaks after lunch. The restaurant was really packed all of a sudden.

Then I viewed at the window, the sun was setting and it was getting dark..
However, I noticed the sunset was breathtaking right now. I can say it was the beautiful sunset I ever seen, for it was beholding the color orange, red, yellow and pinkish in between the strips of lines seen in the sky.