Prologue

Prologue
-Zak's POV-

I usually anger the bald man all of the time and he always forgives me even though I do it so much and he gets so frustrated. I find it odd why he hasn't just stopped talking to me

He's too nice and forgiving for someone like me to even talk to

Even though I've never met him in real life, I'm sure he's perfect. I mean unless he's a creep- no. He's not, he's just Badboyhalo. I was planning to meet him with A6D at vidcon, but he didn't come so it was just A6D and I. It was still fun though.

Anyways, I'm planning to troll him again so let's get on with it. "Yo! What's up guys! So today we will be trolling Bad again and I'm going to use the same hack I used in a previous video to unban myself. And remember to lick and subscribe or you will be banned from life and will never be able to get out. On with it then!"

Not going to lie though, something just felt off. I made a backup, and sent it to A6D before deleting it on my computer so that Bad wouldn't be able to look at my files.

[I]maybe that's why it feels weird. I usually just keep it... it's fine

As predicted, Bad went off and started to yell at me. "Skeppy! What are you doing? Where did they go?!" I maybe interrupted another contest, but it's fine. I went to Kit PvP and started adding lava to the server and basically everywhere. The spawn is basically gone too. "SKEPPY! //UNDO RIGHT NOW." I snickered at his anger before replying. "Fine, I have a backup anyways. Let me just text A6D."
_________________________
Skeppy
i got him so wel, can you apply the backup right now? I sngered him alot so-
sent

A6D
wait, you deleted it on your computer??
sent

Skeppy
Yeah why?
sent

A6D
I didn't know I was supposed to apply it! And you never sent me the password.
sent

Skeppy
I think- I don't know it either... shit
sent
_________________________
It's fine. I just need to figure it out in time. Before I could think about it too long, Bad spoke up. "Skeppy! Are you going to apply the backup or not?" I looked back at the server and sighed. "You see bad... I sent it to A6D and he had it but..." "But what." "i never sent the password andIkindofforgotit." I could feel bad's anger boiling before he smashed the keyboard in frustration. "SKEPPY, YOU RUINED MY SERVER. I HAVE NO BACKUP AND THIS WILL TAKE MONTHS TO FIX!"

Maybe I should have kept to myself like my gut told me to.

"I know! I'll help, I'll get my builders to help too-" I got cut off by Bad. "No, you've done enough 'helping' for today. Just-" He left teamspeak and as soon as he left I brushed my hands through my hair. I messed up and now Bad is so mad he probably won't want to talk to me. Before I could finish that thought, I got a text.

Baldboyhalo
I don't want to talk to you right now. I just need time to myself and I need you to respect that.

I'm blocking you for now. Don't try to come to my house. That will make me more angry.
Bye.
sent

I guess this is what I deserved. He's right though, I can't go to him in person. I guess this is karma.

But hey, maybe in the future we'll meet up again and make videos:

Sometimes you have to take a break from someone you love

It's hard to love someone when they drive you insane sometimes

_______________________________
A/N, thanks for starting this book! This is my first time writing here so, it might be bad and over cliche. Hopefully you all are doing well! This book is not meant to force a ship on anyone or the people talked about. K bye!