Chapter 1

No one's POV
Time flashed slowly. It went from days, to weeks, to months, to years. Zak and Darryl knew about each other and would stalk each other on social media and youtube uploads, but they never talked one on one. It's not like Darryl forgot to unblock him, he was just hesitant and it slowly morphed into the fact that even if he unblocked him, nothing would change. They were so gone that there wasn't a spark left to rekindle.

Zak never made the first move when it came to Darryl. Even with his cocky personality and his confidence, he wouldn't talk to Darryl. Not because he didn't want to, just because it wasn't in his right to do so. And as time flies, he became melancholy about the whole situation.

On one side, they both felt bad. They equally had a silent agreement that they don't need to rekindle or re-meet, they just had memories together. And it hurt for both of them. Not severely or anything, it just creeped on to them. Of course since it was awhile, they got used to it and moved on, but sometimes they'd go back into their memories and tear up a bit.

It's hard to cut someone off and not feel anything towards them. They were really close at one point, and it slowly drifted away. And that happens. As you evolve, this is just another chapter. But fate had different ideas...

Zak was hanging out with many of his old and new friends, A6D, Finn, Zelk, Mega, Dave, and George (Spifey). While Darryl hanged out with GeorgeNotFound, Dream, Sapnap, Dave, Callahan, and sometimes A6D. Even though Zak and Darryl still talked with A6D, Zak was more fluent, and Darryl wasn't as on. A6D knew parts of what happened, but it wasn't his right to pry into what was going on. And in some ways, A6D knew Badboyhalo's reasoning and would ask why Zak did that.

But that's besides the point-

What's the point in dwelling in the past if we can start here. Right now. Today?

Sure.

Zak's POV
It's been 1 year and 2 months since we last spoke to each other. Ironically, 14 months actually. So "funny." It sometimes hurts knowing that this was the day it all fell down. But I got used to it. It wasn't easy, but... I guess he was right. I don't talk to him now, but I hope he is in a good place. I can tell he's happier where he is. And even if I'm not there to be his friend, I can still watch from afar and appreciate that he is still here and that if he ever wanted to see me, he could.

At first I waited for so long. That's until he made a new video. He still had the same tone, same laugh, same everything like nothing ever happened. At first I was mad at him for that. Like how could you just forget me that easily? But I've come to terms that he was trying to cope too by moving on. And whether I admitted at the time, that was a motivation to keep going and to become productive again.

Vidcon is coming up. 2021, June 17-20 to make up for last year's. I was planning to go with A6D and meet up with Spifey and maybe see Finn or Dream. I don't talk with Dream too much but I do want to catch up with him. I can't wait to see them though. I'm supposed to be a featured creator and have a panel with other Minecraft youtubers. Since last year many people blew up like myself, Technoblade, Dream, GeorgeNotFound, and many others. It was exciting.

Not going to lie though... I hope I can see others. Maybe this one creator named badboy- no. It's fine.

I'll just see what happens. Whoever I see is whatever. Right now I'm just packing to go to Vidcon and my flight is in two days so I can one, explore California some more, and two, so I can meet up with all of they Minecraft youtubers without cameras or filters.

Darryl's POV
I'm surprisingly going to Vidcon for the first time. I'm pretty anxious about it since I'm usually a closed off person. But I've hit 1 Million and I should go there to thank my fans! They all got me to this point so I should make it up to them. I'm going with Dream, George, and Sapnap. I'm excited to see everyone. I'm almost one hundred percent sure others will show up and I'll be excited to meet them too but the ones that come to me immediately are, A6D, Astelic, Callahan, Technoblade, and maybe Spifey.

But it would be great if I can meet one more.

But we'll see what happens. I'm going onto a panel which is new for me. Oh I should of mentioned that I'm a featured creator with many other Minecraft youtubers. I'll probably see other panels too though. I'm excited to see Pewdiepie or just really anyone. The panel is more of a q and a and there might be a second one with actual gaming with Dream, A6D, Technoblade, GeorgeNotFound, Skeppy, and myself. It's still being organized. I'm probably not going to film but I'm definitely going to post pictures with others.

I think I'm going to be meeting up with the Minecraft youtubers a week in advanced and see them at Universal or just a random place. I can't wait.

-First official and not last timeskip-

I've just landed in California and I'm going to see if Dream or George has landed either. I'm planning to be in the same condo complex as many of the creators since Vidcon renovated 5 floors of a hotel for Featured Creators.

_______________________
Badboyhalo
Hey I've landed and I'm still in the airport, just checking if you're free or anything >_>
sent

GeorgeNotFound
Yeah I'm with Dream right now, wanna meet up at the front of the airport?
Sent

Badboyhalo
Okay, I'll be up their in a second.
Sent
________________________

I'm excited to see George for the first time. I mean sure I've seen his face but it's different. I'm surprised Dream came too, this will be the first time he's shown off camera and his first "face reveal." While I walk down to luggage claim. I took mine from the conveyor and looked up from my phone. I look up to see a familiar face. A raven haired boy, 5"8. We make eye contact and it feels like time stopped. To break the awkward staring, I waved my hand at him and gave him a warm smile.

I keep moving to the elevator to meet up with Dream and George. Even though was a weird experience, I'll just let it slide. As the door opens and the bright lights shine through the big windows to the exit, I smile. I look around and see George and Dream standing there, looking for me. I ran up behind them and shook them a bit. "Boo." Dream and George whirled their heads around to see me as their faces morphed from a shocked expression to bursting laughter. And I laugh along with them.

Zak's POV
Chill. It's fine. I just saw Badboyhalo, nothing much. Sure it's been awhile, but it's fine. I should just treat him like a new person because he is probably. I'm with TapL and Spifey right now and we're planning to check into the hotel for featured creators and then head out to explore. I look down as my phone buzzes.

_______________
Dream
Hey I'm with George and an old friend of yours. Wanna meet up and bring TapL and Spifey with you?
sent

I hesitated since I think I know that "old friend." But I think it's time that we break the tension. We have to see each other at panels either way so it's time.

Skeppy
Sure. I'll text you after I check in with TapL and Spifey.
sent

A/N, Hiya! Ik I haven't posted like last week but it's fine lmao, I'm here now. 1342 words were typed. Excluding the A/N. I hope you enjoy! The chapters will usually be 1000-2000 words on average maybe going longer than 2000. Have a nice day 💛💛