Chapter 5

Zak's POV
The first day of Vidcon is today. I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited to see all of my fans. This year I finally get to be a featured creator, same as Dream, George, Sapnap, Techno, Astelic, and Badboyhalo since all of us surpassed 1 million subscribers. The rest like TapL, Finn, Spifey, Vurb, Tommy, Wilbur, Fundy, and other Minecraft Youtubers don't have creator tags but they can make a panel depending on how many people notice or recognize them.

We are scheduled to just wander around for a little bit before meeting up for a panel and a Q and A session. It's supposed to only be Dream, Bad, Myself, and Techno. The bigger gamers like DanTDM, Pewdiepie, Ninja, and others have their own panel too. We are all supposed to game together at the gaming stage but we aren't one hundred percent sure when it will be and who all will go. Dream and Techno I'm sure would go and probably are already going since Dream is a speedrunner and Techno has won countless times in MCM.

As we arrived to the parking areas, Dream was driving around looking for a spot closest to the entrance. I took out my phone and took a picture of the building and sent it first to Alyssa before going on Twitter to post it.

Skeppy
@skeppyextra

I'm here at Vidcon, I can't wait to meet all of you guys today 🥺 if you see me then you're welcome to stop me or the others ❤️❤️

Retweets      Likes     Comments ____________________________|||✨💛Alyssa💛✨ @alyssa_xxxHave a fun time! Send me pictures please 😊💛|||Emily Loves Skeppy @_eyoitsems_Omg I'm going to be there tomorrow! I'm also going to your panel tomorrow and ho...

____________________________
|
|
|
✨💛Alyssa💛✨ @alyssa_xxx
Have a fun time! Send me pictures please 😊💛
|
|
|
Emily Loves Skeppy @_eyoitsems_
Omg I'm going to be there tomorrow! I'm also going to your panel tomorrow and hopefully I'll see you and Dream!
__________________________

I smiled at my phone before looking back up to hear Dream, "AHA! I FOUND THE BEST PARKING SPOT!" Dream pointed straight at the building and smirked at us. Sapnap sighed in relief, "finally! You took soooo long to find one parking spot." Dream rolled his eyes and unlocked the car, "just get out." Bad and I both snickered at the two before getting out of the car. George also came with us but he was in the very back.

We started walking to the entrance and already, people started swarming in on us asking for pictures and more. We all tried to do as many photos as possible before we started walking quicker and quicker to at least get into the building. As soon as we stepped in we started looking around for Finn, TapL, Spifey, and the others. I locked eyes with a girl with a blue jumper and light brown skin. She smiled and started to walk over to us with her friend.

"Hi Asteilic! Who's your friend over here?" Astelic smiled and looked at me, "this is Hannah, also Hannahxxrose on youtube from the gg smp!" Hannah waved at us and looked at all of us, "its nice to meet all of you guys! We're planning to meet up with Mxmtoon too, wanna come with us?" She smirked at Dream and giggled at him, reminding them of the scene with Mxmtoon and George. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "just tell her I said hi." Hannah and Astelic laughed before waving bye to all of us.