||3||

"Got everything you wanted to?" Travis asked as I walked out the store I'd stopped in.

"Yeah," I nodded, "shall we head back to the ship now?"

"Yep, let's go," Irene nodded. We began walking back in the direction of the ship when all four dragons presences got uncomfortably close.

I raised my arm and Apollo hopped onto it.

"Fly back to the ship," I told him before pulling my arm back and then throwing it forward as Apollo pushed off me and flew away.

"Something wrong?" Travis asked, "why'd you send Apollo away?"

I placed my hands behind my ears to try and help my hearing a bit better.

"I could've swore that he was around here..." a voice muttered.

"Wow... You're so useless, white snake," another teased.

"Shut up, you beast!" the first voice shouted.

"We got to run," I urged, dropping my hands and placing a hand on Travis' and A's back, pushing Irene along with them.

"W-what's going on?" Irene asked as they practically ran to keep up with my speed.

"They're here," I replied.

"They?" A repeated.

"The other dragon warriors," I exclaimed.

"Oh shiet," Travis hissed before beginning to run properly, the girls did too which meant I could, "That's not good. Lets get to the ship quickly."

??? PoV

The pull of the Colourless Dragon pulled me down into the main street, that's when we saw a group of kids running towards the docks.

"That's him!" I shouted, "the red haired one with those weird ears sticking out his head!"

"Well what're we doing standing around here for?!" Hak shouted before we all began running after them.

However, when we reached the docks, what we feared came to light.

"He just jumped onto the blood sail ship," Jae-ha sighed, "he's a pirate."

"Great," Hak sighed, taking a seat, "that's just our luck."

"Why not just go talk to them?" Zeno suggested.

"You are not allowed to make suggestions after you made us run around the damn town to find you," I turned to him, irritated.

"But it's not a bad suggestion," Yona walked forward, "I'll go and speak with them."

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Yona," Jae-ha reached forward and grabbed her wrist, preventing her from advancing, "you can't just go onto a pirates ship uninvited."

"Then how can I talk to them?" she asked, annoyed, "I doubt they'll come off again."

"Probably not," Yoon nodded, "I have an idea. Allow me to go up to the ship and shout up."

"Yoon..." Yona looked at me and shook her head, "you can't go alone."

"They won't answer to you or the other dragons," he replied, "Hak can come with me as well as long as he stays quiet. Just as long as we get to talk to the dragon, right?"

Everyone shared a look before sighing.

"It's probably going to be the only plan we can come up with," I nodded, "go and give it ago, Yoon."

Arcane's PoV

"Whoa whoa-- what's with the rush?" Trent asked with a small laugh, "get in a fight or something?"

"Much worse than anything you can think of," I told him, peeking over the side and sighing as I dropped down to the floor, "the other dragon warriors here and if they're here then that master is here and then I'll not have my freedom anymore! Please help, Trent!"

He just stared at me and then looked off to the docks before walking forward.

"Are you the captain of this ship?" someone shouted up.

"No. He's not here right now. I'm the right hand. Who are you?" Trent shouted back down.

Damn it.

"I am Yoon. This is Hak," the person shouted, "we'd like to speak with you if possible."

Trent looked down at me and raised a brow.

The crew know all about my dragon warrior title and the prophecy that I was taught since birth.

"Come on up," Trent told them before pointing at me and then up, I nodded and climbed up to the top of the sails where I usually spend most of my time and watched as the Yoon kid and Hak guy walked up onto the ship.

I focused my hearing to down there.

"Hello, thank you for allowing us to speak with you," Yoon greeted Trent.

"As I said, I'm just the right hand so I can't assure you that what you want to speak about, I can tell you about," Trent told him, "But I must compliment you on being gutsy for willingly coming onto a pirates ship. I mean-- this is our territory now, you could be killed up here and no one would be able to help you."

"It's not our first time on a pirates ship," Hak commented, "and we can defend ourselves just fine."

"Gutsy indeed," Trent laughed, "anyway, what was it you wished to talk about?"

"We're with searching for the Colourless Dragon Warrior and we heard he was apart of your crew," Yoon replied, "we'd like him to speak with our leader because we're currently reuniting the five dragon warriors."

"Unfortunately, I cannot tell you anything about our crew to strangers whom our captain hasn't deemed worthy to know such a thing," Trent told him, "you'll have to try again once our captain returns to the ship. If that's all. Please leave."

"I see... Thank you for speaking with me," Yoon nodded to Trent before he and Hak left the ship.

I swung down to the deck and let out a breath of relief.

"Thank you, Trent," I nodded to him, "You're a lifesaver."

"I'm sure I am," he nodded, "though I only spoke the truth. Don't worry, the captain won't be back to the ship for another two days so you have some time to figure out what you're going to do if he let's them speak with you."

"Right..." I looked off to the side irritated.

"In the mean time," Trent passed me a sponge, "the deck is filthy. Time to clean. All of you!"

"Yes, sir," we all nodded to him dejectedly but didn't argue against it.

Cleaning is better than facing my jail any day.