||6||

The rain his the decks sooner than anyone anticipated it would and began getting heavy really quick so moving around on top was becoming a bit of a struggle.

"How long until we hit the bad of it?" Branton asked as we stood up on the stern castle deck and watched as everyone tried to work without slipping on the soaked surface.

"Not long," I replied, "this just came out of no where."

"But it was going to happen eventually," Trent stated, "we've been dealing with level twos for the past few months plus a couple threes but no four's so it was only a matter of time before it happened."

"You're right," I nodded, "doesn't make it any better."

"Anyway, get down there and help tie those ropes," Branton patted, well, smacked my back and sent me tumbling over the rails. I sighed and moved myself so I'd land on my feet this time before running off to catch a stray rope and pull it down.

"Thanks!" Yona said as I started to wrap it around its stump again.

"You need to make your grip as tight as you can with the ropes being soaked," I told her, "or they'll keep flying away. That'd just be tragic for us."

"Got it," she nodded before we moved onto the next one and began working on pulling it in.

"Incoming!" someone shouted before a wave crashed down on the other side of the ship, sending people sliding everywhere, I quickly reached out and grabbed Yoon's hand as he slid past us and over over the side of the ship.

I pulled him in and kept hold of him while the ship levelled out again.

"You good?" I asked, shouting over the rumbles that seemed to echo through the area loudly.

"Yeah, thanks for that," he shouted back.

I nodded and let him go again before moving to Travis as he struggled to pull one of the sails into the fight position, fighting against the rain and wind.

"One... Two..." Travis counted before we pulled, "this is freaking exhausting."

"You can say that again," I agreed before looking to the captain to see him fighting with the wheel.

This is all seeming very familiar to me. From my parents' ship.

A wave rose up to our left and we both just stared at it wide eyed before I hooked my arm on the railing and we grabbed each other hands, the waved crashed down, almost dragging us down with it.

When we managed to get out the water safely, I pushed my hair back and let out a sigh.

"I'm soaked," I muttered as I pulled at my clothes now sticking to me, "just great."

As the time passed, the storm just got worse and worse until we were fighting against unbelievably large waves.

"West," I pointed in a direction, "go west!"

"Aye! Let's get us out of this storm!" Branton shouted back as he turned the direction of sailing.

I watched as a raised raised up along the side and Yona walked right in the direction of it.

"Stop!" I shouted, jumping over the side of the rails and flying in her direction as the wave engulfed us, I wrapped my arms against her and felt as the floor was ripped away from us and we plummeted off the side of the ship.

I ducked her head and took the brunt of the fall into the freezing ocean before bringing us up to the surface of the water.

Looking up, I see Gene and Gale along with Shin-ah and Jae-ha were stood at the edge of the boat. I swim over to them, careful to keep Yona's head above the water. She was a bit dazed but fine other than that and I reached the side of the ship.

"Grab her," I shouted up, placing my hands on her waist and pushing her up, Gene and Gale reached down for her outstretched arms, however, before they managed to grab her another wave crashed down on us and I quickly dragged Yona back into my chest before we were dragged away.

A's PoV

"Captain! Arcane and Yona have been swept away!" I shouted.

"They what?!" Branton roared, "pull them back on the ship!"

"They're not there anymore!" I shouted.

He looked pissed but nodded.

"Alright, don't worry about them for now! Just focus on escaping the storm," he shouted.

"Aye, captain," we all shouted, though I could tell the new guys all looked extremely angered to even think we were going to leave them.

"Listen! We have to focus on getting out the storm," I told them, "if we don't then we won't survive it. Don't worry, once we're out we'll begin searching for them. For now we need to survive!"

"Don't worry, Yona is with Arcane," Irene skidded over to us and grinned, "Arcane is the best at surviving the worst. He managed to survive a crappy shipwreck after all."

"Stop talking and get to work!" Branton roared, "or we're all dead!"

"Yes, captain!" every person on the ship all shouted, the new guys seemed a lot calmer now and were, thankfully, more focused on surviving now and searching later.