Did you ever love me?

• Hey, guys! Hope you enjoy the story! I felt so stressed writing this chapter, because it's final of the first season... Comment for any advice and don't forget to vote! Love you and hope you're safe!

**

We had final exams. Lu couldn't attend as she was suspended for two months because she bribed Martin. But anyway she came. "What the fuck?" I whispered to her. She didn't say anything.

We were about to start the exam, when Nadia's father entered the classroom with so much aggressive, "Nadia, we're leaving." He forced Nadia to go with him, Ander and Guzman followed them. I heart some screams, but they didn't come back with Nadia. As Azucena entered she told Lu to leave classroom.

"Oh, superman." I furrowed my eyebrows and asked ironically to Guzman "Couldn't you save your Miss Palestina?" I bit lip a little "How sad."

"Don't you dare to talk me like that." Answered Guzman angrily.

"Ops, did you hear?" made a dramatic face, "I thought you became deaf, you never listen to anyone but Nadia."

"Stop talking!" said teacher, "Exam is started!"

********

*Anita's look at the party*

It was time for the end of year party. I didn't pay much attention how I would look. I didn't even want to go there, but if I missed it, Lu would definitely kill me.

Carla and me were getting ready in the gym bathroom.

"Let me help you." Marina told Carla.

"Help me?" Carla got angry, "Do you know what you're doing to your family and mine? You should be ashamed, betraying your people like this."

"They will be all right, Carla." said Marina, "If your father pays. You have plenty of money. The watch is in good hands." and walked off.

"Anita, help me!" I bound her dress. "Where are you going?"

"To tell Guzman how shitty sister he has."

******

"You could better." Lu squeezed my cheek with no smile, "Have your fashion designer mother seen you?"

"I don't like your messed up make-up." I sniffed, "Did you cry? What's wrong? If it is about the winner, come on, who needs it. In this school everyone has enough money to learn there without scholarship."

"I broke up with Guzman just before your arrival." She said with shaking voice, "because of who doesn't have enough money."

"Fuck. We need to drink." As I said that Christian  appeared behind us with some drinks.

"Hello, ladies!" Christian winked, "Wanna to drink up?"

"Thanks, we don't want to die today." I sneered at him.

"Hey!" Polo came with some cocktails, "Get lost from here!" Christian walked off immediately. "You are gorgeous, Anita!" Hugged me and gave me a kids on cheek.

"Thanks, honey!" I giggled, but immediately changed my face, "FUCK!" Nadia, Omar and their father entered the gym hall.

"You must be kidding me." Lu raised her eyebrows with shocked face, "Miss Palestina's and drug dealer's family, how great!"

"I just need to talk Ander." I was a little bit drunk and had more courage to talk him. I saw him walking out the gym hall, "It's perfect time, he is leaving."

I went out to the corridor, heard some voices from classroom. As I stepped in, I caught Ander and Omar kissing each other. "Shit." I turned back, wide-eyed. I didn't expect but Ander followed me. "I just wanted to talk." I pursed lips.

" I pursed lips

"Y-O-U." Ander frowned his eyebrows and made me to stand to the wall. "After a  fucking year! Do you want to talk now? When I am finally trying to fix my life back?" He punched the wall, with so much anger.

"I... I am..." Tears streamed down my face. "I apologized you for thousands times before leaving."

/this scene credits to House. M.D. Chase and Cameron moment, because I think it's perfect moment for Ander's and Anita's relationship./

"Did you ever love me? He asked.

"How can you even ask that?" I looked at him, wide-eyed.

"Just tell me the truth!" Ander punched the wall again.

"About what?!" I screamed with broken voice.

"Did you ever love me?"

"I don't know!" I wrinkled my nose. I felt my whole face was burning because of tears.

"You were my favorite person." I felt I broke his heart once more, "You left me! You ran! You think I was somehow just fine?"

"Yes, you found new love. You have Omar now." He punched the wall again, seemed like his hand would start bleeding soon. "What pisses you off so much, that I chose to go after the thing that I needed to heal? Or that the thing I needed wasn't you?" I asked.

"You slept with Valerio." Ander shook his head. "You said that it happened because you were on drugs and unstable emotional, but that's not the real reason. You lied me." He stepped back and walked off.

I ran to the bathroom, I couldn't breath. It felt like a panic attack. I barely could to call Polo, but he didn't answer. I wanted to call Lu, but I felt so weak and dropped my phone. As I came to consciousness and got out of bath, school was full of cops.

I immediately entered the gym hall, "Where the fuck is Ander?" I thought he did something stupid because of our argue.

"He is there." Answered Lu and showed me him.

"Then what's happening?"

"We don't know." Then we all heard how Guzman was looking for Marina with screaming of disaster.

***

After being at police station for more than 12 hours, I finally got to home. Marina was dead. I didn't want to believe that, she was too young for this shit. All I wanted was to go to sleep and never wake up. Everything was broken and never would be the same.

*End of season 1! Next chapters will be more toxic and dramatic, as Valerio returns!