A bathtub

It was 6AM, when Ander texted me

-You up?

-Yeah.

-I don't want to knock. Open the door.

I went down with no shoes to not to make any noise.

As I opened the door and saw Ander, I started shaking. "Just tell me, it was a nightmare." I looked at Ander with crying eyes.

"I can't" he whispered.

I sighed. We went upstairs to my room. I forgot to hide empty bottles of alcohol. "Don't say anything." I said as I saw Ander's reaction.

"I won't. Your smell says everything itself." He laid on my bed.

"I'm gonna get shower. Don't make any noise. Lock the door and if someone knocks, don't answer, they will think that I'm still sleeping."

I felt lack of energy and laid in bathtub with clothes.

I had a panic attack and as Ander heard my sobbing, he ran into bath. "It's okay." He held me. "It will be okay. We will meet Polo before school and tell him to talk to Guzman."

"No... no..." I was shaking my head nervously. "Nothing's gonna be okay. It's Polo, our Polo. I can't even speak out what he's done."

"Please, Anita, just breathe." He held my face and looked into my eyes, "Want to call your mom?"

"No. She will ask nonsense questions. Just help me to stand up and there are my pills in the cabinet on the last shelf."

Ander helped me to take the pills and change my outfit.

We went out to walk with Cesare and plan how we would talk to Polo. I got a message from Vale, he was waiting outside of my house. 
"I have to go back, Valerio is waiting for me."

"Seriously?" Ander sighed.

"What? He is my boyfriend. I will text you when I get at school." I turned back to go home. As Cesare saw Valerio's car, he ran quickly and started barking happily. When I saw how Valerio was playing and cuddling with Cesare, my mood immediately changed from bad to good. I just forgot that I had a panic attack an hour ago. Life was still a beautiful.

"Hello, Valerio." Momma greeted him, not as happy as she was with Ander, but politely. "We are about to have a breakfast. You came at good time."

"I thought we would have a morning sex." I whispered to Vale.

He chuckled, "Always pleased to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Dominguezes." He greeted my dad, too.

We went to the dining room to have a family breakfast. It was so boring, my parents asked thousand questions to Valerio about Chile, his mother, and if he had planned his future. Valerio was trying to avoid those questions politely, but I couldn't help him as my mind was twisted. I just needed to get out of house, "We should leave, or we will be late. I promised Polo, I would meet him before classes." I stood up. "Bye." I gave a slight smile to momma.

"Take care of my daughter." said dad.

"Always." Valerio smiled proudly.

As we left house, I told Vale, "Stop at the park." When we got in the car, I started to open the zipper of his pants slowly. He looked excided. "What?" I chuckled. "I need my breakfast."

When Valerio stopped the car at the park, he pulled back the seat and, yeah, I was sitting on the top of him. At first, I felt pleasure, but when I closed my eyes, I imagined how Ander was trying to pull me out of the bathtub in this morning earlier. "Stop, Vale!" I screamed.

"What happened?" He got scared.

"It hurt me so hard." I got back to my seat and put on my underwear.

"Did I do anything wrong? I'm sorry."

"It's nothing, Vale." I gave a slight smile to him. "Let's ride to school." It wasn't his fault, it was just imaginations in my head.

I asked Valerio to stop the car at the entrance of the campus

I asked Valerio to stop the car at the entrance of the campus. I walked to the lake and saw Ander already waiting for us. We stood in silence and didn't say any word. He was controlling himself, but I could feel his anger.

When Polo came, Ander immediately got pissed off and started fighting. He didn't follow the plan, we'd gotten about it. "You... You selfish asshole! How could you tell us that? What do you want from us, to destroy our life because of keeping this shit to ourselves?"

"Ander, please!" I grabbed him.

"Don't scare me, Ander."

"I can't even look Guzman in the eye. You've destroyed his life. Look at Anita, look at me. Look what you have done, Polo!" He was about to hit Polo, I barely could to hold him. "You're going to have to tell him."

"No." Polo was shaking his head nervously.

"You have 24 hours." Ander threatened.

He held my hand and made to follow him to school. I was still watching Polo, standing like a stone.

"You okay?" Ander looked at me. I didn't answer.

As I stepped into school, I knew I had to pretend nothing'd happened. Lu met me on the stairs, "Hola, sweetheart! Guzman and I were thinking and..."

"Or just you." I chuckled.

"Okay, I was thinking and he agreed, or he didn't say anything. So, he didn't refuse the triple date! On Sunday, how great, yeah?"

"What? What triple date?"

"Me – Guzman, You – Valerio and Ander – Omar." She smiled.

"What? Lu, do you want to see the fight of Ander and Valerio?"

"They won't do anything. I'm not a blind, I see how much time he spends with you. Even you came today together."

"He is kind of friendly to me, but he still can't stand Valerio."

"Come on." She started playing with my cheeks. "We need this dinner." No, we didn't need that. Lu needed that to save her misery relationship with Guzman.