Missed classes

Before classes, Lu was searching for the perfect restaurant for our triple date

"Lu, I think, Vale and I will miss."

"No. We won't." Valerio looked at me with a happy smile. "This time, I absolutely support my half-sister."

"I'm proud of you, brother. For one day, you won't get drunk in the club and go to the dinner like a normal human."

"No. I will go to the club after the dinner. It's simple." He laughed.

"Class is started. Take your seats!" geography teacher called.

As I sat beside Valerio, I turned to check Ander and Polo and recognized, that none of them were in the classroom. I panicked and looked at Guzman. What if they told him the truth, but he won't be calm like this. I whispered to him. "Hey. Where are the boys?"

He turned to check their empty seats. "I have no idea."

Then I looked at Carla, "Do you know anything?"

Carla shook her head as refusing. She looked as scared as I was.

I raised my hand, "Can I go to the bathroom, please?"

"Sure." The teacher answered.

I called to the both, but none of them answered. I was so afraid and send voice messages to Ander. "Please, Ander, just answer me. I'm so scared. Where are you?" I was trying to reach him like 15 minutes, then I gave up and decided to go back to class.

I was in the middle way, when I saw Ander in the hallway. I ran to him, "Ander! Where the fuck have you been?" I hit him in the shoulder. "Where is Polo? Never scare me like that!"

He grabbed me and took me to the bathroom. "There was an accident at the pool before classes. Polo tried a suicide."

"What?!" I screamed out.

"Cayetana and I took him to hospital and then to home. Calm down. He's fine, just needs a rest."

"He didn't tell Guzman the truth, yeah?" tears streamed down my face. "He preferred a suicide than telling the truth."

"He has lost his mind." Ander sighed. "I don't know what to do. Cayetana found him in the pool."

"What was she doing there?"

"I don't know. You have no idea how many lies she said in the hospital, like she was Polo's sister and there was no need to call his parents. But. That's not the point, I know who has taken your pills."

"Don't say Polo."

"Yes. He took them to overdose."

"Fuck!"

Someone came to the bathroom and we had to leave. Geography class was over and as we saw Guzman in the hallway, I became more emotional.

"Guzman!" I called him

"Guzman!" I called him. He looked at us with a smile. "I can't. I have to tell you something." My voice was shaking. I even couldn't look at him in the eye.

"What, Anita? Are you okay?"

I was about to speak, but Ander didn't let me. "She is okay. It's nothing important."

"You guys act so weird. Are you secretly dating while the both are in other relationships?"

I shook my head as refusing, but Ander said "Yes." I looked at him with wide-eyes. "Nobody knows, that's why she is so worried."

"Come on, guys. Why are doing this to your partners?" he looked at Ander, "Fix this, man." and walked to meet Nadia.

"What the fuck, Ander?"

"What did you want? To tell him the truth right now in the middle of the hallway?"

"I need to meet Polo."

"No. You're not going anywhere. Alone. I will check him later. You won't meet him in private no more."

"It's bullshit. He is Polo. He won't hurt me." I sneered at him. "Vale!" I called my boyfriend while he was having a conversation with Guzman and Nadia. "We are going to visit Polo today."

******

"Hola, handsome!" Vale greeted Polo with a warm hug

"Hola, handsome!" Vale greeted Polo with a warm hug. "You doing fine, yeah?"

Polo was wrapped in a blanket.  "I try." He looked at me and I smiled at him awkwardly.

"Did you drink much last night or what's wrong, dude?"

Polo kept quiet, he looked very nervous and didn't know what to answer. I sat beside him on his bed and showed him bags of shopping. "Hey. Here are some your favorite snacks and your favorite grape juice."

"And guess what I have?" Valerio took out the small package from the pocket. "I just bought it, man. It's DOOM Eternal, I will just put it in your playstation 4. And... here we go."

Polo removed the blanket and gave us a happy smile. "Thank you, guys, for coming."

"That's it. You finally smile." I kissed him on the forehead and whispered, "No matter what, don't you ever dare to do it again."

We played the video game like for an hour. It made Polo so happy, but I felt he was still feeling weak, so it would be better to let him to rest.

When I was getting in the car, I saw Cayetana going to Polo's house. "Hey, stalker!" I called her.

She looked so excited to see us. "Hey! I'm just going to see Polo, he got really sick in the morning. He threw up in the locker room. And I cooked soup for him."

"Stop lying, Cayetana. I know the truth, and thank you for helping him." I smiled and got in the car. "Vale, don't you think that the dinner will be extremely awkward?"

"It's really important for my half sister, and we have to go. I think her and Guzman can't stand together, so they need help."