The polaroid

It was Carla's turn to have an interview for the investigation

It was Carla's turn to have an interview for the investigation. She left the classroom with crying and hardly-breathing.

"What's going on?" Lu asked her.

"Nothing."

"I know you, Carla. Are you going to keep this to yourself, too?"

"Samuel is not missing." Carla took a deep breath, "He is dead."

"What have you done?" I shouted to her.

"Nothing." Carla shook her head nervously, "I have done nothing."

"I wasn't born yesterday, Carla! What did you do to him?" I started crying, Valerio came immediately and hold me to calm, but I pushed him away.

*******

I was checking my locker, when I heard Valerio's voice from back, "You didn't response yesterday

I was checking my locker, when I heard Valerio's voice from back, "You didn't response yesterday."

"I wasn't in mood of flirting."

"How about today?" he pursed lips.

"Look what I found in my locker." I showed him another our polaroid with a smile and closed my locker.

"I wish we could bring that time back." He kissed me on the neck while following me to the classroom, I sat beside Lu and Valerio stood in front of our desk, "She doesn't seem so retarded." He looked at Cayetana, "There's nothing more attractive than a woman reading."

Lu rolled her eyes, "She's just posing not reading."

"You should start posing like that." He winked at me. I showed him a middle finger while he was walking to greet Cayetana.

"Well, I think, we will change the seats soon – you with your new boyfriend, and me back to mine." Suddenly she saw the polaroid, "What the hell?!"

I immediately put it in the book, "I will explain later."

Guzman entered the classroom, he kissed Lu and sat behind us, next to Ander. We turned back to him.

"Hey, you didn't tell me about the mass." Lu said.