Tutor

Before chemistry class started, I was talking to Rebeka and showed some videos of Guzman being drunk

"I don't know what you find so funny." Lu turned with a disgusting face, because she didn't like I was friendly to Rebeka.

"Me." said Guzman, "Don't you like it, Lu? The video's pretty funny."

"I think, you look pathetic."

"I think, your best friend is a pathetic." He was talking about me, but I didn't react. "Weren't you all saying I needed to stop mourning and start living?" Guzman looked at me, "Right, Anita?"

I sat beside Lu, "Maybe." I said without any reactions, I looked at Valerio's exam paper, "Seriously, Vale?"

"It's clear chemistry is not his thing." said Lu.

"I'm better at the practical side than the theoretical." Valerio never cared about studying.

"When dad kicks you out of failing, will you be joking then, too?"

"I think, now it's my turn to be boyfriend's babysitter." I facepalmed.

"You girls, you are so good at being mean." Valerio winked his eye. Lu showed him a middle-finger and I laughed.

I tried to avoid Polo all day but after classes , I was forced to talk him, "We need to talk, seriously."

"Is everything okay?"

"I don't know. Night after Cayetana's party, it was really weird. You know..."

"Did Guzman say anything about me?"

"No. No..." Polo looked so nervous, "I just can't say it." he shook his head.

"Anything about Carla?" he shook his head as refusing, "Then who?"

"Ander. We kind of hooked up. No." Polo barely could to find any words, "Not really hooked up, but... just friends jerking off."

"What?!" I asked with jaw-dropping, "Can't you find other guys to fuck?"

"I'm sorry. Really."

"Just leave me alone. I need time to think." As Polo went, I saw Guzman and Ander in the hallway, "So, you fuck with my best friend, sure? Is it a part of your revenge?"

Ander bit lip and looked at Guzman, who seemed like he had no idea what I was talking about, and than looked at me. "It's not about you."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh. Don't you know that Polo and Ander jerked off after party night?"

Guzman's face changed immediately, "They slept in my bed." he looked at Ander, "Did you do it in my bed, while I was sleeping?"

"What?! Were you guys making a porn or what the hell?" I was in shock, I couldn't even imagine how they did that.

Guzman got pissed off and left us, Ander followed him. I yelled at him in the middle of hallway, "Fuck you, Ander Muñoz!" and yes, history teacher heard it again and gave me a judging face. I rolled my eyes and went outside to go home.