An accident

I really didn't remember what was going on last night, but yes, I remembered that I hooked up with my ex

I really didn't remember what was going on last night, but yes, I remembered that I hooked up with my ex. We hadn't talked since that and I really felt confused, because I didn't know that thing meant something or not. I had put head on hands trying to sleep, all I wanted was large Americano to cure headache. The math teacher was about to start a lesson, but I didn't really feel to pay attention to her, until Lu shook me a little.

​Azucena came, "Your classmate Christian..." she looked nervous, "had a motorbike accident last night."

​"Did they say how he's doing?" Ander asked. I was about to return to him, but I saw how anxiously Carla was looking at Christian's empty seat. Yes, it was because of her or her father, there was no accident.

​After classes, I saw Polo and Carla having a conversation in the hallway, both looked nervous

​After classes, I saw Polo and Carla having a conversation in the hallway, both looked nervous. "What have you done?" I asked to Carla.

​"Nothing." Said Polo, while Carla was shaking her head with crying eyes, "She is just nervous about her boyfriend. And, I think, he is waiting for you." He hinted to Ander.

​"Yes, thanks." Gave Polo a fake smile and turned to Ander. "Does he know?"

​"What?" Ander looked confused.

​"Ahhh. Nothing." I rolled my eyes, "Were you waiting for me?"

​"Yeah, we need to talk."

​"Listen, if you think last night thing was a mistake, it's okay, let's forget." I caressed his face but still watching to Carla and Polo.

​"The problem is that I don't think that was a mistake and Omar..." I didn't hear that, because all my attention was towards Carla and Polo, "Are you listening me?" Ander made me to look at his face.

​"What? I have no good feelings about Christian's accident."

​"We are going to see him this evening, want to come?"

​"I don't know, I don't feel well because of last night, I drank too much." I felt Lu hugging me from back.

​"Hola, sweethearts!" I shook my head a little to give Ander a hint that Lu didn't know anything, "How surprise do see you two together again!"

​"Lu..."

​"I will steal Anita if you'll excuse me." Lu smiled to Ander, "It's just emergency..." Lu grabbed my hand and made me to follow her, I didn't even say goodbye to Ander.

​"Aren't you tired of fake smiling?" I asked Lu while walking out the school.

​"You will just come to my home and explain what the fuck did happen there." Lu gave me a fake smile again.

​"Ladies!" Shit, Valerio. Why is he always around Lu.

​"Now you are her driver?" I asked sarcastically.

​"I'm a good brother, now. So, you missed me and coming to our home?"

​"Only in your dreams."

***

​When we arrived, Valerio immediately got changed to swim in the pool, "Aren't you coming?"

​"Seriously?" I sneered at him. He jumped in the pool and poured some water over me. I laid on the white sofa nearby the pool, watching naked Valerio. I knew he noticed my glance at him.

​"She has 39,000 followers." Lu came with a cup of coffee for me and iPad facetiming with Carla on speaker, "I bet she paid them."

​"What are you talking about?" I heard Carla's voice.

​"My god, Carla, what are you on?" Lu gave me a cup and blew a kiss, "I'm talking about the new girl. Don't you go on Instagram? She made sure everyone knows she starts school today with all the hashtags, Las Encinas." I stood up to look in her iPad, Lu showed me some pictures.

​"I'm gonna go. I'm not in the mood for this."

​"Carla, nobody is in the mood for this." I said, "Will you come at Lu's? I want to tell you something."

​"She hung up the phone." Lu's jaw dropped.

​"What's wrong with her? Can we go into your bedroom to talk?"

​"Are you two afraid of the competition?" Valerio laughed, "I want to see her."

​"Now you want to follow her?" I raised an eyebrow.

​"Am I still making you nervous?"

​I didn't answer, followed Lu on the way to her bedroom with drinking some coffee.

​"Start." Lu sat in front of the mirror and started brushing her hair.

​"I am fucked up." I laid on her bed.

​"I know that, I need more details."

​"I hooked up with Ander at club. But that was mistake like an accident." I looked at her through the mirror. "I've lost my mind, Lu. I'm lost. At club both told me that they had missed me."

"And who do you believe?"

"Both. Or none. I don't know."

​"Do you have feelings for my brother?"

​"Yes." I shook my head nervously.

​"Then wait until Ander gets over the Valerio thing and move on. Will you come to the hospital?"

​"Nahh. I need some sleep to relax. Text me if something important happens."

***

At midnight a sound of text message woke me up. It was from Ander, "You up? Why didn't you come?" I was so sleepy and didn't reply.

 It was from Ander, "You up? Why didn't you come?" I was so sleepy and didn't reply