Part 1

(3rd Person)

About 3 months ago Tadashi Yamaguchi and Hitoka Yachi got into a romantic relationship. They were going pretty steady, but have been drifting apart lately. Though they decided not to tell their friends or family, because they were so happy for them. Yachi had planned to discuss what's going to happen to their relationship but told everyone it was just a casual date. 4 hours before the couples "date" Yamaguchi decided to hang out with his best friend Kei Tsukishima. Tsukishima was a cold guy but had a soft spot for Yamaguchi. He also was in love with him but hasn't realized it yet. Sadly, Yamaguchi doesn't feel the same way, Yamaguchi doesn't love anyone at the moment, he doesn't love his girlfriend and he doesn't know how he feels about Tsukishima. As the two boys sat on a park bench Yamaguchi fiddled with his fingers

" Tsuki, why are relationships so hard?"

" How the hell should I know? I've never dated anyone, why do you ask?" Yamaguchi sighed and looked down at the ground.

" No reason, you know all couples go through ups and down! I'm sure it'll be fine!" Yamaguchi badly lied to himself. Yachi was his first-ever partner, but he never even got passed kissing with her. She was a really nice girl but romantic feelings rarely ever sparked when they were together.

" Yachi and I are going on a date today, so I hope it's fun," Tsukshima felt an odd pain in his chest and rolled his eyes. He then started to slightly cough and reached into his mouth. A flower petal with the shade of light pink came out of Tsukishima's mouth.

" What the hell is this?!" Tsukishima exclaimed looking at the petal. Tsukishima looked rather disgusted that something so odd could come out of his mouth.

" Did you eat a flower or something?"

" Yamaguchi, have YOU eaten a flower before?"

" It was a dare from Nishinoya," Yamaguchi said embarrassed. Tsukishima did a small chuckle and dropped the petal onto the grass.

" I guess it doesn't matter, kinda gross but what am I gonna-"

" Shoot! I need to get ready to meet with Yachi!" Yamaguchi quickly ran off and left Tsukishima alone. Tsukishima then suddenly felt something odd in his throat and started to violently cough.

" What's going on?!" Petals were starting to rapidly spread around the grass and Tsukishima was on the floor. Once he stopped coughing out petals his breathing was fast and hard. 

" Why is this happening?" Tsukishima pulled out his phone and typed in "Why am I coughing out flowers?" The first thing that popped up was a disease called Hanahaki where his lungs were filling with flowers. 

" A result of one-sided love? Who the hell would I be in love with?" Tsukishima said as he read out what the disease was. 

" It-It can result in death if I don't tell the person? I don't even know who I love? How the fuck can I tell them?