Part 4

~Hey guys! So, this is a new series and if you spot any mistakes in spelling or grammar please tell me. I don't like the idea of my grammar being bad, so if you spot anything tell me, please. I play Danganronpa and watch Game Grumps while writing these so there are probably some mistakes. Speaking of Danganronpa, I wanna do a Togami x Reader one shot. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore lol. Anyways, Happy Pride!~ <3

(Tsukishima POV)

Yamaguchi and I worked our way around school checking everyone off of the list. I interacted with some guy, girls, and non-binary people. Though no matter who I talked to they didn't strike something in my heart, not like Yamaguchi.

" Yamaguchi, I don't love anyone on the list," Yamaguchi sighed and grabbed my hand. He started to lead me to the local bus stop.

" I didn't want it to come to this, but we need to figure out who you love!" Yamaguchi kept the same pace before I did a quick and hard stop. Yamaguchi almost fell down when I stopped, but I caught him in my arms. He was so warm and his skin was nice and soft.

" Yamaguchi I-" I felt the petals start to creep up my throat and out of my mouth. I put Yamaguchi back on his feet and turned around so that I wasn't facing him.

" Tsuki!" I cupped my mouth and closed my eyes trying to hide my pain from Yamaguchi. I felt my body start to tremble as the petals spilled from my mouth, Yamaguchi rushed over to my side. He walked me over to a local bathroom as I proceed to vomit out tons of flower petals and even a whole flower.

" Tsuki, I'm here! It's gonna be ok," He reached out to pat my back, but I slapped it away.

" Please, don't!" Yamaguchi gave me a pained look and walked outside the bathroom. I can't let see me like this, it's-it's pathetic!