Part 2

(3rd Person)

Yamaguchi ran to his house to get dressed in some casual clothing for his talk with Yachi. He chose a t-shirt with the word taco on it and then put on some jeans. Yamaguchi then walked over to Yachi's house and the two of them went to a small cafe. They both sat down and Yachi sighed.

" Look, Yamaguchi, it's not working out," Yamaguchi's eyes widened and looked kinda shocked for a second then nodded his head.

" I know what you mean Yachi,"

" I was talking to a boy in class and there's this new disease that causes people to cough out flower petals. People get it from one-sided love, I don't have it, you don't have it. I know I don't love you, well not in a romantic way," 

" I feel the same Yachi! You're an amazing girl and an awesome friend, but dating you felt odd." Yachi nodded her head and smiled,"

" I hope we can still be friends,"

" Of course," The two stood up and lightly embraced. The two walked out together and went their separate ways. As Yamaguchi laid in bed small beads of tears fell down his face. When Yachi had told Yamaguchi about the disease he had immediately thought about Tsukishima. He remembered that a pink flower petal came out when Tsukishima coughed. Yamaguchi quickly pulled out his phone and started to text his best friend.

Yamaguchi: Tsuki!

Tsuki: Yes Yamaguchi?

Yamaguchi: The flower petal that came out of your mouth I know what it is!

Tsuki: I already know, but IDK what to do about it. My family doesn't have enough money to get the surgery to remove it, so my only option is to tell the person.

Yamaguchi: Who is it Tsuki?

Tsuki: IDK, so I need your help to find them

Yamaguchi: OF COURSE TSUKI!!!

Tsuki: Good night then

Yamaguchi put down his phone and took a deep breath, he wants Tsukishima to be safe and he doesn't want him to get hurt. He doesn't know how he feels about Tsukishima, does he look up to him? Does he want to be him? Or does he want to be more? No! The two boys are simply just best friends and Yamaguchi is going to help Tsukishima confess to someone. 

" Please Tsuki, don't die on me," Yamaguchi whispered to himself before he drifted off to sleep.