Part 8

(Tsukishima POV)

Yamaguchi slept over at my place and walked to his house to grab his uniforms. He quickly got changed and we finished up walking to school. The two of us weren't afraid to show our relationship, or at least I was slightly excited about it. Yamaguchi would sometimes hold my hand or grab my arm during practice. I would grab him by the waist or kiss him behind the school. This continued for a few weeks before I heard something odd.

"I-I don't know Hinata! After seeing him with Tsukishima I feel something on the lines of jealousy,"

" Yachi, you guys went steady for a few weeks but it didn't work out! You need to let him go, he's happy with Tsukishima now," I listened as Hinata tried to convince Yachi to back off my man. I was just about to walk away and cool off before I heard something that made me punch the wall.

"No, I'm gonna try to win him back! Even if I develop the Hanahki disease in the process! I know I can make it work with Yama!" 

"No! Yachi you're messing with something that's-" Before Hinata could finish his sentence I heard the sound of Yachi walking off. My eyes widened and I gritted my teeth.

" Hell no, I just got Yamaguchi! I'm not losing him," I whispered. I turned the corner and tried to run off to find Yamaguchi.

"Tsukishima! Dont be mad at Yachi, she's not thinking clearly. Plus it's not like Yamaguchi is gonna choose her,"

" I know it's just..I-I," Hinata walked up to me and looked me directly in the eyes.

" If you lose your cool you're gonna mess the situation up even more!" I clicked my tongue and walked off. Surprisingly Hinata made a good point and I calmly walked over to find Yamaguchi.

" Tsuki!" Yamaguchi called out to me. He was in front of the school waiting to walk home with me, I rolled my eyes and put my hand on his head.

" Ready to head out?" I asked. Yamaguchi nodded his head and grabbed my hand.

" Yamaguchi!" I heard Yachi call out. Yamaguchi turned around and stepped in front of me. I hugged him from behind before Yachi approached.

"Are you busy Yamaguchi?" Yachi asked in a sad voice. I was about to answer with something snarky or mean, but what Hinata said popped into my mind. So, I let Yamaguchi give his answer.

" Actually I am, I was gonna spend some time with Tsuki. Maybe tomorrow!" Yamaguchi said nicely before grabbing my hand and walking away with me.

" I wonder what Yachi wanted," I said trying to know if Yamaguchi knew any information.

" One of her friends approached me said that Yachi wanted to get back together. I said no and walked off and when she approached us, I got really uncomfortable. I feel so much happier with you and I don't wanna leave you for anyone else," I cupped Yamaguchi's cheek and kissed him.

" You're amazing Yamaguchi! I'm sorry if I get possessive with you around Yachi or anyone else. Can we please just hang out at your place? It's nicer and you have good snacks,"

" I just have a bunch of strawberry snacks,"

" Yeah! That's the good shit!" Yamaguchi giggled and hugged me tightly. We walked back over to Yamaguchi's place and ate some snacks.

" You want the chocolate ice cream or strawberry- I'm not even gonna finish that sentence," Yamaguchi grabbed the mini cake wrapped in plastic and tossed it to me.

" How did I get boyfriend as good as you?"

" I dont know, just lucky I guess. Also, we're gonna be practicing with Aoba Joshai and I was gonna ask Oikawa to give me tips for serving!" Tooru Oikawa, he's a snarky loser, but I gotta trust Yamaguchi.

" Ok, I guess I could practice with some spikers," Yamaguchi smiled and took a large bite of whatever he was eating. I still dont want Oikawa to teach Yamaguchi anything, but it's just serving.