Part 5

~This is really stupid, but my other story Scribbles has 69 votes hehe. Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Happy Pride! ( I have no idea what I'm gonna say once Pride is over)~

(Yamaguchi POV)

Tsukishima slapped my hand away when I reached to touch his back. I had a red marking on my hand where he had hit, I looked at it for a couple of seconds then tears streamed down my face. My whole plan was to go to Nekoma and some other school because I remembered that Tsuki interacted with some of the students there. I just need to find the person he's in love with, I don't want him to die. He doesn't want my help though, I was just getting in the way. Tsuki doesn't need me, he's never needed me, I always just put myself into his issues. I never thought about how Tsuki felt, I just focused on the fact I didn't want him to die.

" I'm sorry Tsuki," I whispered to myself before sitting near the entrance of the bathroom. I kept hearing him gag and make noises of pain. Hearing him like that, in pain and unhappy killed me from the inside. I have no idea how much physical pain Tsuki is enduring though. I watched him walk out of the bathroom and look to where I was sitting. I got up, tears streaming down my face, and tried to form a proper sentence.

" I-I'm sorry. I sho-shouldn't have pushed you so hard. I'll g-go home," I turned away from Tsuki, but I hand reached out to mine. I felt the strong grip of Tsuki's large hand tighten as he was talking.

" No! Dont leave, please. Let's just head to my place, we could use a break. I'm sorry Yamaguchi, please don't cry. Don't stress out for something that I'm dealing with. If I haven't fallen for- whoever then this wouldn't be happening. It's my fault they don't love me back, at least not in a romantic way,"

" That doesn't mean you should have to deal with this alone! You don't need to be strong for me! We're in this together, so if you're feeling scared or angry please just tell me! I won't know how you feel if you don't tell me!" I don't know how to describe this feeling, but it's odd. Seeing Tsuki in so much pain, but he's bottling it up for me to protect the way I feel, pisses me off. I want to see Tsuki be real with me, and not just because we're best friends, but because-because. I don't know!

" Ok, Yamaguchi, let's go to my place and we'll talk about it," Tsukishima said softly as he loosened his grip on my hand, but didn't entirely let go. We walked for about 20 minutes before reaching his house and taking off our shoes. 

" Is Akiteru or your mom here?"

" No, Akiteru has class and mom is working the late shift," I nodded my head and we headed to Tsuki's room. Once Tsuki shut the door he took a deep breath and walked over to me in silence. 

" Tsuki, are you-" Before I could finish what I was about to say he hugged my tightly and buried his face into my shoulder. I could feel his body trembling and his tears start to wet my shirt. 

" I'm so fucking scared Yamaguchi! I don't wanna die, not yet, "His hands gripped the back of my shirt. I tightly hugged him back and tried to console him.

" We're gonna do this together, I promise I won't let you do this alone," I need to be the one to protect Tsuki, but I don't know what this feeling is.

" You promise?" Tsukishima grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled my face close to his. I smiled and wiped the tears from his face.

" I promise Tsuki!" I felt my face get hot as he pulled me in for another hug. What is this feeling? And why does it feel so great?