Part 6

(Tsukishima POV)

As Yamaguchi and I embraced my breathing eased. Not just because he calmed me down, but I felt my breathing get a lot easier. I don't want to let go of him, I can't let go of him. The only reason why I'm in this position is because of Yamaguchi.

" Tsuki, please stay with me," Hearing him say that only want to hug him tighter. Though I'm afraid if I do I'll cut off his breathing. Tears are still falling from my eyes and the spot on Yamaguchi's shirt where I was crying was soaking wet.

" I promise you, Yamaguchi, just don't leave me. Can we just sit on my bed and relax, please?"

" Of course!" I grabbed Yamaguchi's hand and sat down on my bed. He put his hand on my cheek and smiled, and one tear rolled down his cheek. Usually, by now I would've have to throw up some flowers, but I didn't. I feel great, but why is this happening? 

" Tsuki, I have something to tell you," 

" What is it Yama?"

" I don't know what this feeling is, but it's odd. The way I feel about you isn't something that I would feel for just any person. I never felt this with Yachi, I never felt so-"

" Loved?" Yamaguchi's face was red as a cherry and he gripped my hand tighter.

" Yea loved. I think- I think I have feelings for you! And I know that you already have someone you love and that I can't compete! So, even though I feel this way I dont want it to affect the way I help you! Because I care about you and-" I put my hand on the back of Yamaguchi's head and kissed him. I felt all these feelings in my stomach that were beyond butterflies.

" Yamaguchi, you were the reason I was puking out the fucking flowers, and seeing you with Yachi killed me. I didn't realize it at first, but I always loved you and I killed me when you didn't love me back. Then you told me how you felt and I lost it!" Yamaguchi laughed and flung himself at me while wrapping his arms around my neck. He landed on top of me put his head on my chest.

" I'm so sorry that I put you through that! I was so oblivious to everything and did realize the way you feel,"

" You know that since you love me back, I'm ok," Yamaguchi got off of me and laid on his back right next to me. I held his hand and took a sigh of relief and realized that this is actually happening.

" I love you Yamaguchi,"

" I love you too Tsuki,"