Part 9

~ Hey! I love this story so freaking much and I kinda wanna add in a dumb gag from one of my previous stories. It was the dumbest freaking mistake, but it ended up being so funny. So, It'll be in the next chapter. Anyways, Happy Pride! <3~

(Tsukishima POV) ( Time skip to practice)

As Karasuno entered into the Aoba Joshsai gym I saw Oiwkawa do an evil smile at Kageyama. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my glasses. Just then Yamaguchi grabbed my sleeve and smiled at me.

" You think I could ask Oiwkawa to help me strengthen my serve?" His eyes were sparkling like diamonds and I couldn't say no.

" You should, your jump float serves are good but you could strengthen your normal serves," Yamaguchi nodded his head and ran over to Oikawa. I looked next to me to see Iwaizumi looking daggers at Yamaguchi.

" Tell him,"

" We're already dating, Shittykawa is just special to me," I looked up to see him slightly blushing. 

" So is Yamaguchi," We both stared at our lovers then prepared for our own activities. I watched closely as Oikawa gave Yamaguchi tips about his form while serving and how he needed to raise his arms higher. Iwaizumi was doing the same, sometimes even holding the tighter when Oikawa would adjust Yamaguchi's leg or arm.

" You got it freckles?" Oikawa said to Yamaguchi whenever he gave him a tip. Yamaguchi would nod his head and continue serving.

"Tsuki! Check this out!" Yamaguchi called out to me as he was about to serve. Yamaguchi released a strong serve that made a large slap once it hit the ground.

" Nice freckles!," Oikawa shouted out and high five Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi giggled then ran over and hugged me.

" I freaking did that!"

" Good job Yamaguchi," I said softly as I picked Yamaguchi off the ground. Yamaguchi wrapped his legs around my waist and kissed me on the lips. After our kiss, I watched as Oikawa walked over to Iwaizumi and kissed him on the cheek.

" Not bad Shittykawa,"

"No need to be vulgar, but thank you Iwa-chan." The older boy smile and walk off to grab some water. 

" Yamaguchi!" Yachi called out. Yamaguchi signaled for me to put him down and I shook my head.

"Tsuki...." Yamaguchi said to me in a stern voice, I know he's just trying to be nice but I still don't let him go.

"Tsukishima," My eyes widened and I sighed. Yamaguchi smiled at me and turned around to talk to Yachi. Why does he have to be so nice? Yamaguchi knows that Yachi wants another chance at a romantic relationship.

" Your serve was amazing Tadashi!" She...used...his...first....name. 

" Thank you, Yachi," Yamaguchi said nicely. Yachi flung herself at Yamaguchi and tightly hugged him.

"You're amazing Tadashi!" Yachi said looking up at Yamaguchi with her face on his chest. Yamaguchi didn't hug her back to my relief, but I still have a pissed look on my face.

"W-well I should be going now!" Yamaguchi said awkwardly. Yachi did a sad sigh and let go of Yamaguchi. When Yachi left Yamaguchi turned around to look at me and I gave him a death stare.

"Tsuki," I grumbled and walked away from Yamaguchi. After a few steps, I heard some running coming from behind me. I turned my body to see Yamaguchi running towards Yachi. He took her outside and I quietly followed and listened in to their conversation.

" Look Yachi, I'm happy with Tsuki. I just need you to know that,"

" I know, but I feel like we can make it work! We can get back what we had and-"

"No, we cant. You were right when you broke it off with me and I know breakups are hard, but you need to move on!" I heard as Yachi started to cry and Yamaguchi trying to console her.

"You're so amazing Yachi, you can get anyone you want! I'm not the person you should go after,"

" Ok Yamaguchi, thank you!" I quickly walked away and put my headphones on.

"Tsuki!" Yamaguchi said as he ran up to me.

" I talked to Yachi and we settled things," I nodded my head and put my hand in my pockets.

"Are-are you still mad at me Tsuki? I know that I shouldn't have let her hug me, but I just didn't wanna be mean,"

"I'm not mad. I'm just a jealous fucking wreck, ok?" Yamaguchi nodded and walked off with me to grab some ramen. Not a bad day, I practiced my blocking and Yamaguchi improved his serves.