Part 3

( Tsukishima POV)

In the morning I felt as I couldn't breathe, so I ran to the bathroom and vomited up more and more flowers and petals than the day before. It hurts so much, but I can't let Akiteru and Mom know. We're barely getting by and Akiteru just got into college, which was super expensive. We have the bare minimum and that's perfectly fine, but to get the surgery I need would cost thousands of dollars that we just can't waste. I just need to find who I love, do I already know though? 

" I don't have that many choices, but girls are... they're out of the question. Is it a guy? If it was a guy who would it be? All my male friends are in the volleyball club and I use friends as I know them or at least tolerate them. Why can't I just think! I feel like it's right in front of my face!" Akiteru burst into my room with a concerned look.

"Kei! Are you ok you ever screaming?"

" I'm fine Akiteru," I lied straight to his face, but I couldn't tell him what was happening to me. I know he would mean well by telling my mother, but I can't let the family go into debt.

" Ok Kei, you've been off lately. Are you and Yamaguchi ok? You didn't get into a fight I hope"

"No, nothing like that," Akiteru lightly smiled and went out of my room. I finished up getting ready and met up with Yamaguchi. He was carrying a pad of paper and a blue pen.

" Yama, what the is that for?" I asked in an annoyed voice.

" I created a list of everyone in our class and the people that we see during volleyball! We can use to process of elimination to determine who you're in love with! You can confess to them and whether they accept you or not the flowers won't continue to grow," He put so much thought and effort into keeping me safe. Yamaguchi is such a caring person and he- what the hell am I thinking!? Why did that stupid thought even come into my head, it's totally...not possible.

" Tsuki, about the meet up I had with Yachi yesterday, we broke up,"

"Why?"

" It just wasn't there, I didn't love her and she didn't love me. We still want to be friends, but dating just wasn't right for us," Yamaguchi said with an understanding look on his face. He looked up and smiled at me then gave me the pad of paper. 

" There really isn't that many people that I've talked to on here,"

" Yeah, I know but we can't take any chances,"

" I know Yamaguchi, I know" I put my hand on his head and slightly ruffled his hair. He giggled and took back the note pad. His happiness was kinda contagious and made me slightly smile. 

" I'm not gonna let you die! I promise!" Yamaguchi said with a determined look on his face. I don't think the person that I love is on this list. I think he's right in front of me.

"Oh crap," I said out loud as I made the realization.

" You ok?"

" Y-yeah! I just saw the tangerine and king on the list. I'm pretty sure we can scratch them out,"

"Haha yeah, I added them as a joke!" Damnit! He's so cute!