Part 10

(Tsukishima POV)

As I walked with Tadashi to the nearest ramen shot I heard Hinata and Kageyama run up to us. They started dating about 2 months ago. They were such a loud and annoying couple, always getting into little fights then making up right after.

" SALTYSHIMA! Are you guys gonna grab ramen?" I was gonna insult the short tangerine, but then Yamaguchi answered for me.

"We were, you wanna come with us! It could be like a double date!" Yamaguchi turned his head to me and smiled. I couldn't say no to a face like that, especially after what happened earlier in the day. I grumbled some words of disgust before finally coming to an answer.

"Ffffffff-fine," I said begrudgingly. 

" TSUKI!" Yamaguchi yelled happily before latching onto my arm. Hinata then butted in and ruined a perfectly good romantic moment.

" Kageyama's gonna be paying!" He shot Kageyama a snarky glance and then laughed. In a flustered rage, Kageyama picked up Hinata.

"HI-HINTA BIKE!" Yamaguchi and I burst out into laughter.

" Kageyama, what does that even mean?!" Yamaguchi said loudly, voice breaking into laughter.

" Who knew a tangerine could bike?" I said mockingly. Yamaguchi kept on laughing, holding onto my shoulder for support. Kageyama's face was a bright shade of red as Hinata tried to make him feel better but just ended up laughing.

"C'mon, try again. You can do it Kageyama," Hinata said nicely.

" Mmmm boke," Kageyama said softly before hugging Hinata. Yamaguchi and I were still giggling, it only took a few more minutes before we arrived at the ramen shop.

"It looks amazing!" Hinata and Yamaguchi said in unison. The two of them ran up to the shop and got a nice table for us. As we sat down a good looking waiter came up to us and smiled at Yamaguchi and Hinata.

"Hey there, you guys want anything to drink?" He flirtatiously smiled at them, then jotted down our orders. Kageyama pulled Hinata closer to him as the waiter stared at the smaller boy like prey.

" Can I have water please?" Yamaguchi said as he was the last to order.

" Of course cutie!" the waiter said in a flirty tone of voice. What a snake that guy is! Kageyama and I looked at each other with a knowing look. I grabbed Yamaguchi's hand and squeezed it tightly and Kageyama did the same with Hinata.

"That waiter was gross," Hinata said with a disgusted face.

"Tell me about it! He was totally hitting on you," Hinata shook his head.

" No, he was hitting you! How could you not notice?" My chest was filled with relief with the conversation that was going on. I could tell that Kageyama felt the same as he took a reviled sigh.

" I love my boyfriend," Kageyama said to me when Hinata and Yamaguchi went to the bathroom.

" Mine's better than yours though," Kageyama scowled at me.

" Hinata is way better than Yama!" I shot daggers at the dumbass in front of me.

" You really think that your annoying boyfriend is better than Yamaguchi? Who's basically a living angel!"

" Hinata is the full package!" Kageyama yelled. People were starting to stare, but he had to settle who was better. I pulled out my phone and presented a picture of Yamaguchi clinging onto my while he was asleep.

"Look how cute he is! Hinata couldn't even match up to his level of cuteness!" I just kept bragging about my boyfriend, then Kageyama showed me his screen saver. It was a good picture of Hinata spiking a volleyball.

" Look at my beautiful boyfriend spiking perfectly! He's so much better than Yamaguchi!"

" Hell no! Yamaguchi is superior and you can't convince me otherwise!" Then we heard the footsteps of our boyfriends. We both suddenly shut our mouths and paid the bill. As we left the restaurant, Hinata and Yamaguchi gave each other a hug and smiled. Kageyama and I just stared at them, then we turned to each other.

" Hinata wins," I said to Kageyama in a reluctant voice.

" Yamaguchi wins," Kageyama said to me. We stared at each other then nodded our heads in a mutual agreement. 

" What was that about Tsuki?" Yamaguchi asked me.

" Nothing," I said as I kissed him on the top of the head.