chapter 6

Happy reading beautifuls....

"You can't be merciless when you know you are not like that!""

Ibtihaj's p.o.v

After narmeen told me what she did and how she spoke with them my blood boiled.

Rage started filling inside me and then I did the things which seemed so appropriate to me at that time.

I locked her in her room asking her to starve for 3 days. I still remember the fear which her eyes showed when I saod that. She was afraid of being locked.

She was banging on door shouting and crying but I have no mercy for her at that time.

No one messes with IBTIHAJ IBRAHIM'S family!!!

I then directly went to warehouse without having breakfast to avert my mind and complete my pending work.

It was afternoon now when I finished all my work. I sighed resting my head on chair.

I came here to avert her from my mind but she didn't for even a moment disappear in front of my eyes.

I looked at wall Clock which was indicating 4 in afternoon. It's been hours of her being locked.

"I guess it's enough for you!!"
I murmured and took my phone and gun and headed towards my car.
___________

Burhan was still in university.

Arsh and Shaaz were out somewhere so there was no one at home except servants.

I headed towards her room and unlocked it only to see a horrible view in front of me.

Room was looking like a complete definition of mess.  All the things eere scattered here and there.
I looked here and here but couldn't find her.

I stepped in. It was when my eyes landed on a frame curled in a ball lying on floor beside bed.

I sat in front of her on toes and saw a pool of blood beside her hand. There was a cut on her hand from where blood was ozing.

"Stupid.."
I rolled my eyes cause I knew that she mist got that cut while throwing things all over the room.

I went towards drawer and took some plasters from there and planted them on her wound. She hissed in sleep.

I took her in my arms and her head snuggled in my neck. I froze at my spot when her fingers brushed my jawbone.

I composed myself and placed her on bed. I looked at her for some moments  but couldn't find any sign of wickedness. She was looking so innocent.

"Huh! Ibtihaj Ibrahim don't get flatter by looks!!"
I murmured and left her room.

Her parents didn't teach her manners and that's not my fault even now I have to teach her how to speak.

I rolled my eyes at my thought and locked her room again.
____________

Author's p.o.v