chapter 20

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Ishq wo bala hai
Jisko chhua isny wo jala hai,
Dil se hota hai shuru
Pr kambakht sar py charha hai,
Kabhi khud se, kabhi khuda se, kabhi zamaney se laara hai,
Itna hua badnaam
phir bh sar py charha hai.."

Ibtihaj's p.o.v

I opened my eyes with slight pain in my neck and found myself leaning over door.

All the events of last night flashed in front of my eyes.

Last night I had a fight with some goons who were trying to molest a girl.

My ki d was busting with anger and then I saw someone whom I least expected to see.

Hassan Niazi was standing with his P.a.

All his relations with Anfal started roaming in my mind and I needed up punching him.

At that instance Adnan approached me and took me with him to his car.

I didn't know what was my feelings. Why it was making me angry thinking about him and Anfal being together?

I went home late after completing my pending work and saw Anfal pacing in launch.

As soon as she approached me she started examining me with concern in her eyes.

Everything about her seemed fake.

I yanked her away after a heated argument and left for my room.

I was about to close the door when she came with first aid box.

When I ignored her and kept on closing door she pit her hand in between.

At that time I was filled woth rage thinking about the smirk that Hassan had on his face. He surely didn't know me but I knew that he won't stay unfamiliar with for long time now. He will surely stalk me.

I was in my thoughts and dodnt feel that I was grinding her hand in between.

She was crying and withdraw her hand.

I closed door at her face.

Her teary eyes flashed in front of my eyes and I sat down leaning on door sighing heavily.

I stood up and went towards washroom to freshup.

After showering I set my hair and tied a handkerchief loosely around ny busted knuckle and opened my door to went out.

Just then a frame fell down as soon as door opened.

I looked at her who opens her eyes whinning and rubbing her head which collided with ground previously.

Her hand was red with dried blood.

I averted my gaze.

She put kit on table beside door and went out.

I sighed and took bandage from kit and started bandaging my hand.

After bandaging my hand I went downstairs and then directly to kitchen .

My steps halted on door when I saw Anfal hiding behind kitchen counter and peeking on Rashda apa our senior housekeeper and worker who was pouring strawberry shake in glass.

She first filled whole glass with strawberry shake and when she was about to fill other one the jaw got emptied after filling quarter of glass.

She sighed and filled thecremaing part of glass with water shaking it.